News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

rowjimmy's mixes

Started by rowjimmy, February 07, 2010, 05:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

haven't listened to any of these in a while.  thanks for doing them and reminding me to listen to them.  you did a great job with them.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

rowjimmy

Thanks and, you're welcome.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 07, 2010, 08:07:13 AM
What bitrate are your copies, Mr.C?

I took the Flacs you seeded on etree and ran them through TLH at V2. I originally tried to run them through at V0 but they came out too large to post the to media center. So in short they're 224kbps. If you want to up better copies go right ahead and just delete mine, I was just board last night and thought I'd get them up since there was interest.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

You've done a fine job...

I was just checking as the original mp3s that I put out were low-bitrate.

ytowndan

Nice job on getting these up!

If anyone checks these out and decide they want the FLACs, I'd be happy to hop on the old torrent.  Just let me know. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Or I could setup a private torrent with properly tagged flacs and mp3s...

mbw

i just wanna know when mistercharlie got the power to edit others posts.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on May 07, 2010, 04:13:06 PM
i just wanna know when mistercharlie got the power to edit others posts.

I have mod powers in the Paug Media Center and the Media Center Forum.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

And he did a fine job of maintaining my meticulous formatting...

Hicks

Just listened to the Phish Mix #1, the AC/DC Bag segment is off the chain!  Not sure if I've ever heard that before.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 07, 2010, 04:53:45 PM
And he did a fine job of maintaining my meticulous formatting...

Thanks, rj, I try.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on May 07, 2010, 05:08:24 PM
Just listened to the Phish Mix #1, the AC/DC Bag segment is off the chain!  Not sure if I've ever heard that before.

I listened to that today too.

Crazy stuff...

rowjimmy

Blues For The World - Now Online:

McGrupp

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 09, 2012, 08:23:06 PM
Blues For The World - Now Online:

This is suuuuuuuuuuuper awesome. Thanks, Shackles.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy