News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

020: Chris talking to Mandi
021: Keller, Hoodie, and Will (with the back of Heath's head) at set break
022: Chris, Chris and Mandi at set break
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

023: Glowring-bunch on the fence above Mandi
024: Tom, Keller and Hoodie
026: Hoodie signing the 'Get Well Soon" card for Shawn (this was the year he was in that bad car accident on the way to Telluride) ((this pic made me tear up a bit about the shit Shawn had to go through. He was such a great guy))
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

031: Heath drinkin', Chris, Tim, and Tom
032: Mandi, Scotty, and Meredith
033: John, Chris, part of Tim and Tom

mistercharlie

035: Almost the group shot
036: THE GROUP SHOT
037: Chris and I

mistercharlie

039: Will, Heath, Mandi & Tim
040: Tom and Keller
041: Will, part of Mandi, and a very happy Heath

mistercharlie

042: Scotty and I (I, being very sweaty)
045: Keller and I
048: Terry and I

mistercharlie

049: Tom, Tim, and Keller
050: Stoic Scotty
051: Scotty, Chris and I

mistercharlie

060: Mandi and I
061: Chris and Scotty
062: Terry and Mandi

mistercharlie

063: Just Keller
067: Just Scotty
084: Scotty watching the Contact funk breakdown during the encore

mistercharlie

And to end this string of pictures... I'd like to add that I was under the influence of Boomers, Booze and an Adderall on the second night, so I took a bunch of pictures, with not a lot of them turning out so good. Here's a couple of shots I tried to take of the stage (I appear to have not stopped dancing when taking the pictures) and an odd picture of something that I forgot happened. The last picture is of me and this chick, Michelle, that I dated before my wife. I ran into her on my way out of the show that night. I completely forgot that I saw her that night until I saw this picture.

gah

solid run through the historical paug pics...but what made you pull them up today? (also crazy to see how everyone has "grown up" over the years...)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Woah, those are a trip for sure. Pictures like these remind me why I keep a beard.

But good shit, when's Phish gonna play the Midwest again for the massive paug meetups
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Quote from: gah on August 25, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
solid run through the historical paug pics...but what made you pull them up today? (also crazy to see how everyone has "grown up" over the years...)

I bought a cheap digital camera, back before every phone was a camera, to take into the show. I wasn't sure if cameras were allowed and didn't want to take my wife's good camera. I wouldn't have cared if they made me leave it at the gate when was going in. This and the Mike Gordon Band show Keller and I went to in Bloomington were the only two times I ever used it. None of the MGB pictures are any good at all that place was so small and dark.

Anyway, I found the camera in a box today while organizing the storage room of our basement. It had an SD card in it so I plugged it into my laptop and started looking at what I did that night. I forgot how spun I was for that show. Great times indeed.

Great memories were made. I was walking alone through the lawn pre-show and heard my name being yelled by Chris, Heath, and Tom. I went to the show semi-alone, and was just looking for a good place to chill on the lawn, so I stayed with them and we watched set I together and had a great time. Gangsta Mario!!! I know Heath has/had a video of this dude dancing by the Pav rail that was hilarious!

The set break meetup was EPIC! There were 14-16 of us!! I need to look at that picture and count again. There were 14.

/TLDR I found an old camera and figured that people would enjoy seeing themselves 8 years ago at a Phish show.  :mrgreen:

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Thanks for finding and sharing these... that was a pretty great summer  :phish: :banana:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax