News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 20, 2015, 10:08:15 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on August 20, 2015, 09:59:06 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 20, 2015, 08:18:28 AM
Forget Magnaball, I'm heading to Hampton Beach this weekend.   :mrgreen:

Ha.  I'll be right down the road in York, ME, so this is actually an option.  Not sure how my wife will feel about taking the kids, especially my 6 year old son who seems to be increasingly curious about the difference between his mother's chest and his father's chest...

What better place to educate him then?
:wink:

I think the wife is concerned about creating another boob-obsessed dude following the model of his father.  I try to tell her it's inevitable, but she seems to think it can be avoided.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on August 20, 2015, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 20, 2015, 10:08:15 AM

Ha.  I'll be right down the road in York, ME, so this is actually an option.  Not sure how my wife will feel about taking the kids, especially my 6 year old son who seems to be increasingly curious about the difference between his mother's chest and his father's chest...

What better place to educate him then?
:wink:

I think the wife is concerned about creating another boob-obsessed dude following the model of his father.  I try to tell her it's inevitable, but she seems to think it can be avoided.

Boobs

runawayjimbo

You're like a B cup tho, right?
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mistercharlie

I have that 'Free The Nipple ' Documentary queued up on my Netflix.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

runawayjimbo

This may warrant its on thread but since I assume it'll get pulled at some point I'll just stick it here. Watch it, NOW

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/09/footage-surfaces-of-princes-first-purple-rain-performance-circa-1983-watch/

Footage surfaces of Prince's first "Purple Rain" performance circa 1983 — watch
A rare glimpse at the Purple One's momentous 1983 concert in Minneapolis

Prince doesn't think too highly of our current musical landscape, noting that today's musicians are lacking creativity. While it's a bit of a sweeping statement, it's hard not to see where the Purple Overlord of Funk is coming from. This is especially case when you revisit his own classic material, in particular this footage of him performing "Purple Rain" for the very first time at Minneapolis' First Avenue in 1983.

A live recording from the show went on to be released as the third single from the Purple Rain album the following year, and is not only a good argument for the "stuff sounded better back in the day" believers, but is pretty much a piece of history all on its own. (A rare one, too, considering how Prince is so staunchly opposed to bootlegged content — uhh, remember that time he sued 22 fans for $22 million?). In a review, City Pages dubbed the set as Prince's "sweatiest and most soulful hometown concert yet."

Watch below while you can.

For more recent Prince material, fans can stream his new album, HITNRUN, on TIDAL beginning September 7th.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

The stupidity of humans these days is incredible.
Wanna watch a movie? And by watch, I mean listen while I watch.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.