News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

some interesting stats about week4paug.net

Started by tet, August 18, 2006, 01:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sls.stormyrider

nothing like a reunion to stir interest in the  :phish:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Hicks

Quote from: tet on October 02, 2008, 05:36:10 PM
first of all, 9 new members yesterday.  8 today.

also, we average around 5-6,000 posts per month.  we have had over 1,000 in the last 40+ hours since the news broke.

of the approximately 1,700 unique IPs that came to the site yesterday, around 700 were new (= the first time they've been here)

We only need 50 more posts today to hit 11K for the month of October, c'mon people, think of the children!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

those poor children...with no lawn to dance on.  Come on over, kids.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 31, 2008, 07:34:43 PM

also, we average around 5-6,000 posts per month.  we have had over 1,000 in the last 40+ hours since the news broke.

of the approximately 1,700 unique IPs that came to the site yesterday, around 700 were new (= the first time they've been here)

We only need 50 more posts today to hit 11K for the month of October, c'mon people, think of the children!!
I'm on it.

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 31, 2008, 08:46:12 PM

I'm on it.

Bobafett

Hicks

Good job everyone.  I, and the children, thank you.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

redrum

posts like this?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: redrum on November 01, 2008, 08:15:13 PM

posts like this?

It's November now... Where were you when we needed you?

antelope19

We're currently at 2948 members.  I'm taking bets as to when we hit 3000!   :-D  We average almost 2 new members a day, so I'm guessing it'll right around the Hampton dates.  Seems appropriate.   
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment