News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by sophist, October 19, 2010, 07:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

So my post count won't change, now that the numbers are the same in my karma.  Should I play these numbers in the lottery tonight?
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Forbin's Tonight.

Also, is sophist actually gonna not only hang for but run an lst?

rowjimmy

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2010, 07:36:19 PM
Forbin's Tonight.

I've run it a few times before.  Last time was C-ville. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

Forbin's Tonight.

*hopes he spills acid on himself

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 19, 2010, 07:38:17 PM
Forbin's Tonight.

That would liven shit up.

cleech74

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2010, 07:40:55 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 19, 2010, 07:38:17 PM
Forbin's Tonight.

That would liven shit up.

::eyes constitution blotter in the cabinet:: 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

cleech74

mbw

rowjimmy