News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/30 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ - Live Zeppelin Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, October 30, 2010, 06:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

10/30/2010
Boardwalk Hall
Atlantic City, NJ

Soundcheck (via phish.net): Whole Lotta Love (x2), Thank You, Billy Breathes, Can't You See, Ramble On, Whole Lotta Love, Ginseng Sullivan, Rock Me Baby, Destiny Unbound [Unconfirmed and possibly incomplete)

Set I:
Kill Devil Falls, Cavern, Foam, Guelah Papyrus, Chalk Dust Torture> Whole Lotta Love@> Chalk Dust Torture, Ha Ha Ha, Walk Away, Wolfman's Brother#-> Undermind> Bathtub Gin$, The Squirming Coil

Set II:
Tube> Possum$> Tweezer> Whole Lotta Love> Heartbreaker%> Ramble On^> Tweezer> Thank You%> Tweezer>  Stairway to Heaven%, Hailey's Comet> 2001> David Bowie, Show of Life> Backwards Down the Number Line> Good Times Bad Times

E:
Sleeping Monkey> Tweezer Reprise> Whole Lotta Love

@ LTP 3/1/91 (1033 Shows); incomplete
# w/ Vocal Jam
$ w/ Whole Lotta Love Tease
% Phish debut; Incomplete.
^ LTP 8/12/98 (305 shows); incomplete

Tweets:
http://twitter.com/#!/rowj/phish-news
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Joker face painting is done, wig is on, I'm almost on my way to a drunken good time!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

ph92

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 30, 2010, 06:54:33 PM
Joker face painting is done, wig is on, I'm almost on my way to a drunken good time!
you a juggalo for halloween? oh boy i cant wait to see #1 for this :-D haha
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

Quote from: phishhead92 on October 30, 2010, 06:59:49 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on October 30, 2010, 06:54:33 PM
you a juggalo for halloween? oh boy i cant wait to see #1 for this :-D haha

I felt like a Juggalo putting this shit on. I've got my green vest, purple coat combo on now and am just waiting for Dagny to get her Mad Hatter outfit finished.

mbw

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

sounds like cell service is hurting there.  May be a rough night for streams and tweets. :|

Hicks

sup duders, what time did the proceedings get underway last night?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.