News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Official Ticketmaster Strategy Thread

Started by bluecaravan521, October 14, 2008, 07:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

antelope19

Quote from: jedifunk on March 26, 2009, 02:26:28 PM
my friend was on the phone with an agent for 10 minutes before sale time, asking about DCFC and other bands... adn right at 1, the agent said "you want phish?"

my buddy said, yes, 2 4 days passes....

he could hear the guy entering the info.... and then heard his boss say that that strategy wasn't allowed and that my friend would have to hang up and call back for phish tickets...

and then the phone was hung up on him!

:|  That's a crusher.  sorry to hear that.  
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

my friend was on the phone with an agent for 10 minutes before sale time, asking about DCFC and other bands... adn right at 1, the agent said "you want phish?"

he could hear the guy entering the info.... and then heard his boss say that that strategy wasn't allowed and that my friend would have to hang up and call back for phish tickets...

Friend of mine got through on the automated line only to have his card declined after he had 2 4 day passes reserved for him.  Fuckin dummy. 

I scored two of the 4 day passes.  Just checked my confirmation number online, Im good to go. 

-AD_

redrum

Quote from: guyforget on March 26, 2009, 02:32:37 PM

I scored two of the 4 day passes.  Just checked my confirmation number online, Im good to go. 

congrats bro!

see you there!!!

:beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

that is fucked up.  I called the 800 number about 20 times in the 10 minutes leading up to 2pm and got nothing but busy signals.

antelope19

On the bright side, I did just score a ticket to MPP.  A friend had an extra.  I guess today wasn't a total loss. 

First night RR are going for $1400 on stubhub right now, AWESOME!   

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on March 26, 2009, 03:07:50 PM
On the bright side, I did just score a ticket to MPP.  A friend had an extra.  I guess today wasn't a total loss. 

First night RR are going for $1400 on stubhub right now, AWESOME!   

starting at $368 on ticketnow. SWEET!  :cry:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

StCarl

I don't care for that Official Ticketmaster Strategy at all.

Poster Nutbag

Man!! The Gorge are going for $122 first night and $104 for the second... On Stubhub... I'm thinking I should grab `em now...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

StCarl

Dude.  They haven't even gone on sale yet.  Gorge shouldn't be that hard of a ticket, really.

mattstick

Poster Nutbag

Yeah!! Thats what I'm debating on... But Red Rock tickets just went from $200 - $250 up to $350- $400 in a day...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

antelope19

The Gorge holds more than twice as many people as RR.  It's gonna be ALOT easier to get tix to the gorge.

Hicks

Gorge should be easier, BUT it's all relative, I doubt that everyone who tries for tix tomorrow at noon gets them. 

I would bet that a lot of folks that get shut out of RR will be looking at the gorge as plan B.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.