News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/15 - Bader Field - Atlantic City, NJ - Post-Show Discussion

Started by whatapiper, June 15, 2012, 11:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

06/15/2012 - Bader Field,Atlantic City, NJ

Set I: The Sloth, MSO> 46 days> Camel Walk, Tube> Cities> It's Ice, Ginseng Sullivan, Stash, Simple> The Wedge, Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan, Squirming Coil

Set II: My Soul, Birds of a Feather> Back on the Train> Heavy Things> Twist> Piper> Billy Breaths, Sneakin Sally through the Alley> David Bowie

E: First Tube

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mehead

the only real meh for me is the faulty plan (esp. the placement) and the Heavy Things...other than that, ON PAPER, this looks saweet
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

runawayjimbo

A wise man once said, "That's a lot of songs in the second set there."

The callbacks in Bowie was kinda funny though.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Hicks

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 15, 2012, 11:45:32 PM
A wise man once said, "That's a lot of songs in the second set there."

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

* rowjimmy waits to hear the people in attendance rave about it, so that he can calculate the actual quality of the performance by factoring in their n00bness and the degree of endruggification

rowjimmy

An additional variable maybe introduced for those known to have shitty taste in music.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

I though it was a fucking incredible show but I'm on drugs and always say that so who the fuck knows...
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 16, 2012, 01:11:03 AM
I though it was a fucking incredible show but I'm on drugs and always say that so who the fuck knows...

Thrillhouse

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 16, 2012, 01:11:03 AM

best 3.0 ever?   :-D

seriously, how was the bowie?!!?!?!?!?
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Gumbo72203

Fuck me twice and sass me silly!  a 14 minute Birds!?!?!?!  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper at 12 minutes...

Can we FINALLY fucking stop hating this band?  Please?  I mean, a 14 minute Birds for fucks sake.  14 MINUTE BIRDS!!!!!!!!!   WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?!

We've had extended unexpected improv in all 3 shows that matter so far this tour (Bonnaroo was expected to be lame), fucking a jam-peaked Boogie On, the first jammed Roses in forever, and now a 14 minute Birds.

They're jamming again guys.  This IS what you wanted, right?  like, I'm super curious, there is no bad vibes in this post at all (i'm actually serious, this isn't sarcasm.  I don't know how to convey that truth but i'm dead serious)

Can't wait for Sunday!!!  bahhh!!!!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gumbo72203

Aud pull is up!!!!  LP is up!!!

seriously freaking the fuck out waiting to hear this Birds. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

* mistercharlie avoids passing judgment until he hears the show
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.