News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Walnut Creek & New From the Archives TODAY!!!

Started by G. Augusto, August 20, 2008, 09:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost_2000

That'd be bad ass if he played the RCMH "Ghost."

G. Augusto

Oh yeah....before 07-22-1997 starts....
The Jim is super and Bye Bye Foot is prolly my favorite Fish tune.
a

bluecaravan521

Quote from: G. Augusto on August 20, 2008, 12:28:04 PM
Oh yeah....before 07-22-1997 starts....
The Jim is super and Bye Bye Foot is prolly my favorite Fish tune.
a

Yeah I love Bye Bye Foot, very nice...  :-)  As for the Jim I'll have to give it another try because I wasn't feeling it while watching the DVD.

That Ghost would be sweet
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

redrum

i wonder if kev will spin any sit-ins with leroi moore.

i'd prolly request the bitch from 7.21.97.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

G. Augusto

Quote from: Kevin Shapiro
hi:

glad you're enjoying walnut creek.  people will debate 7/21, 7/23, 7/30, 7/31, 8/10 for years but i've always felt 7/22 was the place to start the multi-cam shed dvd series (which i hope this becomes)there are other worthy shed-screen shows from mostly 1995 - 2004 so hopefully response will be good and we can do more like it.

i played 5/22/00 radio city ghost on from the archives (livephish radio 4/17/06).  i try not to repeat anything but i doubt that was captured so maybe it'll pop up again someday.  i think lists are in the blogs at myspace.com/phisharchives.  today's show will be #6 on lpradio:  3/31/06, 4/15/06, 4/16/06, 4/17/06 (what a week), 12/20/07 and today.

thanks in advance for listening.  i get a little nervous about broadcasting but when it goes down, it's like a virtual campfire revival.

--ks

Prolly no Ghost today, but threw out a possible LeRoi sit-in for the broadcast.
a

MiamiPhish

Yep... my afternoon looks exactly like this

:phish:

thechad

Quote from: redrum on August 20, 2008, 11:11:00 AM
Quote from: CRAZYED on August 20, 2008, 10:41:41 AM
Cool, who is going to record it???

I might be able to RDP into my box at home and pull it off but the more people that try the better IMO. 

please do.

i have to work.

can't listen.

not psyched.  :x

Same here, Would love to hear everything after 7/22 show.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mattstick

so the archives will probably start sometime after 4?

G. Augusto

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

MiamiPhish

CRAZYED

If anyone wants to record, there is a free application called streamripper that integrates with Winamp that i've used before and it works pretty well.

http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/

I've got mine recording.......but it wouldnt hurt for others to try and grab a copy as well if mine gets farked up.

MiamiPhish

G. Augusto