News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

emay

mattstick

Blue Note is really testing my addiction to quality reissues this year... Tone Poet Series, Blue Note 80, VMP Anthology, I feel like every week I'm pre-ordering something else.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on May 17, 2019, 01:03:15 PM

Blue Note is really testing my addiction to quality reissues this year... Tone Poet Series, Blue Note 80, VMP Anthology, I feel like every week I'm pre-ordering something else.

I'm guessing you won't regret those decisions.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

At least you're not into collecting OGs.  They really break the bank.

susep

It certainly has been a banner year for BN and its only May.  Admittedly I was underwhelmed by the recent Tone Poet Gil Evans offering.  Wish the producers put guitarist Chuck Wayne higher in the mix.   

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

Buffalo Budd

For the record, I want that poster for my basement.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

https://tinyurl.com/yyaveg4t

QuoteTwo other vinyl collections are scheduled for release on July 9. The first is a 5-LP set that captures the Grateful Dead performing live in the band's hometown. FILLMORE WEST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 2/28/69 is pressed on 180-gram black vinyl and available for $99.98.

rowjimmy

mattstick

Got my Coltrane '58 boxset from Amazon today. During the pre-order I caught it for $260 and had to do it...

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mattstick on May 21, 2019, 06:59:05 PM
Got my Coltrane '58 boxset from Amazon today. During the pre-order I caught it for $260 and had to do it...

Been there. Not for this one, but I've been there. Frequently, I might add.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mattstick

Big news dudes

Widespread Panic Announces Live Archival Vinyl Releases

https://www.jambase.com/article/widespread-panic-live-archival-vinyl-releases