News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Up for Grabs: '97 cd's

Started by gah, January 10, 2012, 11:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

I've been really slow about digitizing my music, but now that I've started, I'm going to be putting up my cd's for grabs in bunches.

Going to start with 1997. Have most shows from summer, fall, nye run, and a handful of the Europe spring shows, too.

Anyhow, not asking for anything in exchange, just hit me up if you want them and I'll send em your way.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

twatts

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 10, 2012, 11:13:07 AM
I've been really slow about digitizing my music, but now that I've started, I'm going to be putting up my cd's for grabs in bunches.

Going to start with 1997. Have most shows from summer, fall, nye run, and a handful of the Europe spring shows, too.

Anyhow, not asking for anything in exchange, just hit me up if you want them and I'll send em your way.

SHN/FLACs or Audio CDRs???

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

gah

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on January 10, 2012, 12:45:03 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on January 10, 2012, 11:13:07 AM

SHN/FLACs or Audio CDRs???

Terry

They were just audio cdr's. Good for rolling in the car with.

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog