News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Blaise on April 01, 2008, 02:14:25 PM
I'm not sure if I'm going to go though. I have a work outing that my gf is coming in for and then I am going to Kraftwerk 4.20 in the evening in Milwookie.

i'm moving there for a month... the month of april.
to train peoples...

the place i'm staying over looks the zoo, so i'm assuming i can hear it from the balcony at least...
drinking beers in my pjs and listenign to music is appealing to me :)

i'll be working at the Blue Agave, downtown...
kinda excited, never been to chicago.
i roll in monday morning... like in about 6 days...

but yeah, i'll be at the Zoo show, reguardless, listening from the apt or actually going...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Caravan2001

going to Jackie Greene on Sunday....

Blaise

CASPA
BassGoessBoomBoom Party @ Lava Lounge

One of the premier Dubstep DJs/producers known to this earth. Check out Fabriclive.37 if you haven't already.

Wolfmansbrother

hopefully going to see john scofield in NYC on june 21st with my dad
should be an awesome time

cleech74

Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp. 4-10-08  The 8x10 Club.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

AfterMidnight

JimmyWilson

Quote from: JimmyWilson on March 27, 2008, 12:31:36 PM
next show for me will probably be YMSB 4/11 at the Wilma, then RAQ/Pnuma Trio 4/18-19 in NYC, after that nothing i can think of til Wilco in May

now i have 2 nights of the boognish in Denver 7/16-17 to look forward to    :banana:

disco

The New Deal
5/30/2008
FRI : Boulder, CO
Fox Theatre  Boulder, CO 80302
Cost : $25.00 with special guests Pneuma Trio!

5/31/2008++
SAT : Bellvue, CO
Mishawaka Amphitheatre , Bellvue, CO 80512
Cost : $25adv $30dos with special guests to be announced!

this will be a blast, I haven't been to the Mish for a good show in so long.....  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

westcider

Return To Fucking Forever, baby!  Chick, Al, Stanley, and Lenny.  June 17th at the beautiful Fox Theatre in St. Louis.

Hicks

Cabeza Del Radio  8/20.  woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

hoodie22

Going to the biscuits at the nokia on sat. and possibly friday if I get a free ticket. Its been quite some time since I saw them, should be interesting.

I also just got a ticket for ween at McCarren pool in brooklyn in July....its not for a while, but I'm so excited that ween is coming back to town, the last time I saw them were 2 of the most fun nights I've had a show in a while.

Blaise

Quote from: hoodie22 on April 09, 2008, 01:15:16 PM
Going to the biscuits at the nokia on sat. and possibly friday if I get a free ticket. Its been quite some time since I saw them, should be interesting.

My old roomate is flying out for the weekend. After seeing them about 12 or so times last year I'm sorta burnt out but the word is that they are playing incredible right now. They even busted out an old tune they hadn't played in years the other night (kameoloe sands).

There are a bunch of afterparties as well (Gui B, King Britt, Twisted Party, Justice dj set, ...)

mattstick

Hot Chip, in one week.

Good news!  I am Ready For The Floor.

antelope19

People at Hot Chip better watch out!

:-)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Wolfmansbrother

ben folds tomorrow night at lafayette college
w00t