News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 27, 2009, 12:30:11 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on July 27, 2009, 12:18:40 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on July 27, 2009, 12:17:46 PM
07/30 G. Love and the Special Sauce

07/31 - 08/02 Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Festival with Marc Broussard, Anders Osbourne, the Radiators, Dr. John, Bonerama, Little Feat, and several local bands. One of my favorite weekends of the entire year here in Norfolk. Takes place in a park right on the water, 5 min bike ride from my house...out own mini Jazzfest. It's only Monday and I am already getting so excited for it!

Nice!  That looks like alot of fun. 

If I lived anywhere near that, I would be there in a flash! Enjoy!

Oh you would love it! They got the food vendors all lined up like at Jazzfest and an Artists Village with artist from NOLA all here with their work. I will def takes lots of pictures and put some up here or in the last show attended thread actually.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 27, 2009, 12:17:46 PM
07/30 G. Love and the Special Sauce

07/31 - 08/02 Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Festival with Marc Broussard, Anders Osbourne, the Radiators, Dr. John, Bonerama, Little Feat, and several local bands. One of my favorite weekends of the entire year here in Norfolk. Takes place in a park right on the water, 5 min bike ride from my house...our own mini Jazzfest. It's only Monday and I am already getting so excited for it!
G Love will be fun.  I saw him 2004 and I thought he put on a fun show, nothing mindblowing, but he'll keep you grooving.  I had been listening to him for awhile and was familiar with all of the tunes he played.  Parasite was definitely the highlight for me.

Set 1: 200 Years, Recipe, Back of the Bus, Blues Music, Lets Make Love Tonight, Give it to You, Booty Call, Baby's Got Sauce, No Turning Back, Parasite, Fishing Song, Astronaut

I've been thinking about stopping to catch the Radiators show in Portland on my way down to Phish in Hartford.  How is their live show, I don't have any of their shows on disc and was curious.  It's either them or the Brew in NH, not sure which would be better.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Yeah, I've seen G. Love several times, so know its just a fun party. But the Radiators, yeah, I would try and see them if you have the time. I've only seen them twice, once at this Bayoo Boogaloo and once down at Tipitina's in NOLA, but enjoyed them both times. There's a ton of shows on archive.org.

PIE-GUY

next week I'll be the Dell Diamond for Dylan, Willie, and John Cougar
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 27, 2009, 02:13:00 PM
next week I'll be the Dell Diamond for Dylan, Willie, and John Cougar

That was this past Saturday here, but I missed it due to previously stated in another thread the drunk fest that is a Pub Crawl. Oh well.

UncleEbinezer

I saw it this weekend.  My friends got married on the field before hand.  Scheduling was not supposed to be coordinated like this, but it was cool.

As for the show...it was not worth it to me.  Cougar or the Cougs as I like to call him was most enjoyable to me.  But then again I had been drinking since 10am and was pretty loaded by show time.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on July 29, 2009, 10:30:37 AM
Cougar or the Cougs as I like to call him was most enjoyable to me.  But then again I had been drinking since 10am and was pretty loaded by show time.
Wow, he's the one out of the 3 that I wouldn't really care to see.  Maybe if I was hammed, itd be a different story.  :beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 29, 2009, 10:38:14 AM
Cougar or the Cougs as I like to call him was most enjoyable to me.  But then again I had been drinking since 10am and was pretty loaded by show time.
Wow, he's the one out of the 3 that I wouldn't really care to see.  Maybe if I was hammed, itd be a different story.  :beerbang:

I didn't expect that either, but hey sometimes the world works in mysterious ways.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

rowjimmy

Keller Williams is playing a hometown show on Friday.
The hometown shows (his hometown, where I currently live) are the best ones.

Time to charge the taping rig.

Undermind

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 29, 2009, 11:25:53 AM
Keller Williams is playing a hometown show on Friday.
The hometown shows (his hometown, where I currently live) are the best ones.

Time to charge the taping rig.

Have fun RJ!  I look forward to hearing the goods.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

Akron/Family next week... Very excited.

Then there's this other band, maybe you've heard of them, Phish?

Gol D. Roger

Pearl Jam next week at Wuhlheide  :banana:

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

I saw it this weekend.  My friends got married on the field before hand.  Scheduling was not supposed to be coordinated like this, but it was cool.

As for the show...it was not worth it to me.  Cougar or the Cougs as I like to call him was most enjoyable to me.  But then again I had been drinking since 10am and was pretty loaded by show time.

He was definitely the ugliest "cougar" I have ever seen.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

blatboom

Phish
Phish
Akron/Family
Phish
Phish
Phish