News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishPhan

Quote from: Mistercharlie on September 26, 2009, 01:35:54 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on September 26, 2009, 01:33:45 PM
Mike tonight!

Still deciding on what time I should get there to get front row.

I think the main thing is that you stick around after the show to meet Mike! Just don't go confessing your love for him, he's a weirdo but that might freak him out.  :wink:

I didn't think people remembered that, :)

How long does he stay after?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PhishPhan on September 26, 2009, 01:44:36 PM
Mike tonight!

I think the main thing is that you stick around after the show to meet Mike! Just don't go confessing your love for him, he's a weirdo but that might freak him out.  :wink:

oh i remembered ;)

murawski came out and roamed the crowd immediately after the show ended...
mike was up at the table for a solid 20 minutes after, but then we skipped out so i'm not sure how much longer after that he was around...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

PhishPhan

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on September 26, 2009, 01:45:47 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on September 26, 2009, 01:44:36 PM
Mike tonight!

oh i remembered ;)

murawski came out and roamed the crowd immediately after the show ended...
mike was up at the table for a solid 20 minutes after, but then we skipped out so i'm not sure how much longer after that he was around...

:)

I'm really excited now. I'll try to keep my hands away from him, other than his hands.

Poster Nutbag

Just found out last night that Toubab Krewe are coming to the Sail Inn on Oct. 15th... Totally syked!! always wanted them to play at the Sail on the back outdoor stage...  :banana:  :rockout:  :crazy:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

shoreline99

Going to see DSO the night after thanksgiving. Probably Further at the beginning of December. Hoping to see Avett brothers on 10/17. Teh  :phish: whenever they announce dates, of course...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 28, 2009, 04:19:47 PM
Just found out last night that Toubab Krewe are coming to the Sail Inn on Oct. 15th... Totally syked!! always wanted them to play at the Sail on the back outdoor stage...  :banana:  :rockout:  :crazy:

Def on my list of bands to see live. Should be a great time!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 28, 2009, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 28, 2009, 04:19:47 PM

Def on my list of bands to see live. Should be a great time!
I've seen them a few times now, but the last two times they came to the Phoenix Valley they played at this little bar and the place just gets way to cramped to move, and this time they're coming to my home away from home and playing on the outside stage... Its gonna rock... and I would highly recommend seeing them live, they're great... all of them are fantastic percussionists and I love to watch Justin Perkins jam out on the Kora... really authentic wild stuff...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Caravan2001

Checking out Dylan with Hicks next week....hope it's a good one...His current lineup is great, but Dylan shows are notoriously hit and miss...Last one I saw was awesome though...

rowjimmy

On the fence between Polvo and Old Crow Medicine Show when I'm in Seattle next week...

Thoughts?

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 29, 2009, 08:33:31 AM
On the fence between Polvo and Old Crow Medicine Show when I'm in Seattle next week...

Thoughts?

yeah.  I'm jealous.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on September 29, 2009, 08:34:50 AM

Thoughts?

yeah.  I'm jealous.

Well, one of my goals was to instill jealousy but I'm really looking for help in choosing a show as I can only spend the $$ for one.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 29, 2009, 08:36:00 AM

Thoughts?

yeah.  I'm jealous.

Well, one of my goals was to instill jealousy but I'm really looking for help in choosing a show as I can only spend the $$ for one.

Just don't talk to the tapers. Shhh.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Thoughts?
If I had to choose, I would go with Old Crow Medicine show but I am a lot more familiar with their material so.
And I'm jealous too.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: shoreline99 on September 29, 2009, 08:43:45 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 29, 2009, 08:36:00 AM

Thoughts?

yeah.  I'm jealous.

Just don't talk to the tapers. Shhh.

Yeah, they hate that.
I might take my recorder and patch...

gah

Quote from: Phishy69 on September 29, 2009, 08:48:39 AM

Thoughts?
If I had to choose, I would go with Old Crow Medicine show but I am a lot more familiar with their material so.
And I'm jealous too.

I agree, but for the same reason. OCMS is always a good time. Seen them 3 or 4 times now, and I've never been disappointed.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.