News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on November 03, 2009, 01:33:00 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on November 03, 2009, 01:21:39 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on October 13, 2009, 01:53:05 PM
Any VA folks planning on seeing Karl Denson at Capital Ale House Nov 3rd? Planning on making the trip over for that even though it's a Tuesday night.

decided to hit this up tonight.  :beerbang:

I like you.....but you're crazy man.  :-D

Had this show been on a Friday/Saturday night, (Hell, even a Thursday)I'd be there for sure.  I've been jonesing for some KDTU for a LONG time.  But Richmond on a Tuesday night just isn't feasable.   :|

Well, I'm already home, and ready to go. Waiting for some folks to come pick me up. Got a ride there and back, and I have tomorrow off, so it's on.  8-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Nice!  Hope they bring the funk for you all.  Drink a nice Anderson Valley for me!   :beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

McGrupp

Seeing the New Mastersounds in cville tonight - already got my funk shoes on.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mehead

that's some good shit there mang!  :banana:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

gah

Eric Lindell tonight at the Jewish Mother in VA Beach.

Great blues soul guitarist and singer from N'awlins!  :-D

kellerb

Black Crowes tomorrow @ the murat! 

Who's with me!?
Mister Charlie?
APHineday?
ghost_2000? (if you can walk by then)

WillBreathes

This is kind of beyond the fact, but on Sunday I saw Wayne the Train Hancock, and it was very much the awesome.

If anyone is a fan of country (think Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, etc.) go check this talent out!

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on November 09, 2009, 06:50:20 PM
Black Crowes tomorrow @ the murat! 

Who's with me!?
Mister Charlie?
APHineday?
ghost_2000? (if you can walk by then)

I'll be working tonight, but have fun at the show!!

:beers:  Here's to better luck with your car during the show.  :wink:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gol D. Roger

Deichkind sometime next month. german technorap band. they always put on a hell of a show, check out the

:banana:
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

PIE-GUY

Still on the fence a bit about hitting up Monsters of Folk on Friday night at Stubbs. It's gonna $40 per ticket... anyone have an opinion on this one?

Then the next show I'm gonna hit up is Zappa plays Zappa at Stubbs next thursday - tickets were under $20!!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

phg

....looks like my buddy and I might be hittin up the last night of Panic in Milwaukee on our way home from Cincinatti.....I haven't seen a non-festival Panic show for a few years. I'm sure it will rock.

postjack

Quote from: phg on November 11, 2009, 06:29:58 PM
....looks like my buddy and I might be hittin up the last night of Panic in Milwaukee on our way home from Cincinatti.....I haven't seen a non-festival Panic show for a few years. I'm sure it will rock.

good choice.  Milwaukee last fall was amazing (judging by the tape).
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

gah

Quote from: Gol D. Roger on November 11, 2009, 07:10:25 AM
Deichkind sometime next month. german technorap band. they always put on a hell of a show, check out the

:banana:

Looks like that might be a regular thing, since the one person busted out an umbrella before it started!  :lol:

Blaise

ATHF : Live !!!  (aqua teen hunger force)

"Dave and Dana live! Performing music! Reading from scripts! Showing amazing unseen videos that may never be shown again! But probably will! Clips from upcoming episodes of ATHF and Squidbillies! Giving out free junk! Judging America, Show Us Your Meatwad! Recording voicemail messages! Helping you with your Women's and Gender Studies Paper! Lecturing on the world of entertainment and internet media! Answering questions with completely unrelated responses!"

SOOO excited, unfortunately I have a ticket for one of the early shows, hoping the late show isnt too much different.

antelope19

Got some free tickets to see Grace Potter tonight.

:drools:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment