News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Hello my sons and daughters.

I will be attending the Trey Anastasio Band concert show at the Fillmore.

I will be holding a sign that says "Dissolve Phish and join Dave Matthews!"

Gol D. Roger

Robbie Williams on friday in Cologne. He's playing an exklusive club-concert and i won a ticket today.
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

gah

Quote from: Gol D. Roger on March 01, 2010, 01:30:59 PM
Robbie Williams on friday in Cologne. He's playing an exklusive club-concert and i won a ticket today.

don't know a thing about that guy, but congrats on winning a ticket! woohoo!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

03/20 Ben Folds
03/24 Amos Lee
03/31 Tigercity

McGrupp

Guess I'll be checking out Carbon Leaf tonight... We get free drinks at the bar so I'll be all like  :beers: even if I'm not all like  :music:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

I'm getting pumped for Keller in Portland on Thursday.  Paging mehead--are you going to make it down?
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

postjack

Pretty Lights is performing 5 minutes from my house next week.  I really enjoy his stuff listening in the car and at home, but am skeptical about the live experience.  Can anyone give any impressions?  Tickets are $15.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

McGrupp

Quote from: postjack on March 20, 2010, 10:38:20 AM
Pretty Lights is performing 5 minutes from my house next week.  I really enjoy his stuff listening in the car and at home, but am skeptical about the live experience.  Can anyone give any impressions?  Tickets are $15.

The crowd is always pretty wack (in my opinion) at PL shows. If you are not rolling really hard, you will probably feel like the only person in the room that is not rolling really hard.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

postjack

Quote from: McGrupp on March 20, 2010, 10:40:17 AM

The crowd is always pretty wack (in my opinion) at PL shows. If you are not rolling really hard, you will probably feel like the only person in the room that is not rolling really hard.

i was afraid of that.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

McGrupp

Quote from: postjack on March 20, 2010, 10:42:43 AM

i was afraid of that.

I'm def not saying don't go. I rarely would tell someone to not go to a show, and this is not one of those cases. If you like his studio stuff you will love him (them) live. Just wanted to give you a fair warning regarding the crowd. Expect lots of kydz.

postjack

Quote from: McGrupp on March 20, 2010, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: postjack on March 20, 2010, 10:42:43 AM

i was afraid of that.

I'm def not saying don't go. I rarely would tell someone to not go to a show, and this is not one of those cases. If you like his studio stuff you will love him (them) live. Just wanted to give you a fair warning regarding the crowd. Expect lots of kydz.

ok sweet.  at this particular venue there are some stands to the side of the floor where you can get a great view of the stage.  as a bonus you aren't on the floor with the kydz.  so i'm probably going to check it out. thanks man.

justjezmund

Keller tonight, playing within 5 min from my house.  woohoo
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

gah

Quote from: JustJezmund on March 20, 2010, 12:15:56 PM
Keller tonight, playing within 5 min from my house.  woohoo

Kdub! Always a good time! Enjoy!

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mehead

Quote from: Undermind on March 20, 2010, 10:32:02 AM
I'm getting pumped for Keller in Portland on Thursday.  Paging mehead--are you going to make it down?

if my daughter's AAU basketball team doesn't advance over the weekend then hells yeah!!!!  but I won't know until then
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged