News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Simon and Garfunkel
So pumped.  Hotel booked, now need to get a ticket.  Shouldn't be hard since they are playing 2 nights at the venue.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Phishy69 on March 31, 2010, 10:37:35 AM
Simon and Garfunkel
So pumped.  Hotel booked, now need to get a ticket.  Shouldn't be hard since they are playing 2 nights at the venue.

Nice... going to see them at Jazzfest this year. Can't wait. It'll be my third time seeing the two together.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, didn't you catch their Central Park show in NYC?  That must have been quite the experience. 
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Phishy69 on March 31, 2010, 11:05:27 AM
Yeah, didn't you catch their Central Park show in NYC?  That must have been quite the experience.

unfortunately, no. I did attend Paul's solo concert in the park in 1991, though. It was an amazing experience!

Buffalo Budd

Ah, I must have confused the 2.  I had a friend in college that made it down for their Central Park show, I always regretted not going with him.  Didn't have the coin.  :frustrated:

PIE-GUY

I was 7 in 1981, so it was not up to me. We did go to a lot of concerts in the park (mostly NY Philharmonic) and I know my parents planned on taking us, but it looked like rain so they decided against it. Bummer.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 31, 2010, 11:12:02 AM
I was 7 in 1981, so it was not up to me. We did go to a lot of concerts in the park (mostly NY Philharmonic) and I know my parents planned on taking us, but it looked like rain so they decided against it. Bummer.

I've always been a huge Paul Simon fan and would love to see him on his own at some point as well.  I've heard good things about Garfunkels recent solo tour tho, I guess his voice is till pretty spot on.

Edit:  I actually was referring to Paul's concert in 91 as well as I was only 5 yrs old in 81  :-D

kellerb

STP tonight, free, thanks to the final four being in town this weekend.

The outdoor concert season begins!

justjezmund

oh yea since its official yesterday.

:phish:
hershey
camden X2
deer creek X2
alpine valley X2
jones beach X2
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

:phish:
slims coastal tour
Portsmouth
JBx2
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Undermind

Tea Leaf Green tonight at the Port City Music Hall and  :phish: Hartford x2
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

macaronihead

Quote from: Undermind on April 02, 2010, 06:03:31 PM

love those guys. I really wanted to catch a show this tour but Phish is making it too hard my wallet.

Official:
Bisco 4/22
DMB 6/5
Phish 6/12
Phish 6/19
Phish 6/20
Phish 6/29

kellerb

Note:  Their "newish" bassist, Reed Mathis of JFJO, is ridiculous.

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on April 02, 2010, 07:04:51 PM

Note:  Their "newish" bassist, Reed Mathis of JFJO, is ridiculous.
now thats a project i almost forgot about. better update my list since im not able to hit up hartford

06/18/10 :: JFJO Album Release in Philly @ Chris Jazz Cafe - Philadelphila, PA
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Poster Nutbag

I seen Delta Nove and Moshka last night... They were both really good, had a really good time... They both jammed pretty hard...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ