News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

In a tad bit of Trouble

Started by phishead153, July 24, 2005, 11:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishead153

My last relationship did not end too well. When my ex-girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago we had a tiny argument. And over the course of that argument she managed to throw, smash, and crack nearly all of my shows. So I guess I could say that I was more than angry, and this has left me very frustrated because I lost over 30 phish shows. Of course it takes time to accumulate shows as you all know, so I don't know what to do. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out a little with starting my collection again...any help would be awesome. Sorry if this sounds like im begging, but I'm desperate. In the meantime, I think I'm going to hunt down that devil woman and teach her a lesson.

Peace,
Chris

ever heard of a little thing called bit torrent?  you could get 30 shows in a day.... of course i'm assuming you've got a decent internet connection.

phan2001

30 shows in a day? :-o  I must be using the wrong BT client

jephrey

Azureus.  Maybe a few days.  I have never maximized, but I'd imagine 10/day would be easy.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

phan2001

Mainline
Yea, I guess if your jumping on shows where there are a bunch of seeders and not too many firewalled leeches, 10 a day would easily be doo-able. I can usually pull down 300kbs max,and it does make 1 set shows go in about 20 min, and full shows in a few hours. I cant really upload much +40 kbs though, so it takes a while to keep the ratio up.  Dont want too many people jumping off the seccond they finish a torrent! :-)

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

gonePHishing

30 shows in a day would be quite difficult, considering there are only a dozen or so shows with a decent amount of seeders. Only the most popular shows are readily available, most others putz along at 5-10 kbps.

rlanantelope

30 a day?

Holy crap, with luck I can get about 5...that's with luck.