News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Olympics 2014

Started by emay, February 07, 2014, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

russia has got their eyes set on that gold in mens hockey after them 1980 olympics.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 07, 2014, 01:45:32 PM
I spent the majority of my life in elite athletics, I have a former athlete competing in Sochi, and I declare: fuck the Olympics and its Olympic movement. That is all.
I thought you spent it following the Dead, Phish, and cosmic journeys?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

Quote from: slslbs on February 07, 2014, 08:15:32 PM
I spent the majority of my life in elite athletics, I have a former athlete competing in Sochi, and I declare: fuck the Olympics and its Olympic movement. That is all.
I thought you spent it following the Dead, Phish, and cosmic journeys?

elite olympic athlete by day.
Cosmic astronaut by night

Superfreakie

Quote from: slslbs on February 07, 2014, 08:15:32 PM
I thought you spent it following and now you spend it bringing former athletes to the Dead, Phish, and cosmic journeys?

fyp

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sls.stormyrider

and the Allman Bros.
I get it now.

the judged sports and politics are more than a small farce

I enjoy the skiing and snowboarding. Olympic hockey is awesome
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

curling starts sunday :mrgreen:

mopper_smurf

We rule at speed skating ...

1-2-3 Men 5000m

1 Women 3000m

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

U.S. skier Julia Mancuso:

Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

We rule at speed skating again ...

1-2-3 Men 500m
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mattstick

khalpin

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

Quote from: mopper_smurf on February 10, 2014, 11:15:25 AM
We rule at speed skating again ...

1-2-3 Men 500m

I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys :wink: