News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2013

Started by antelope19, January 09, 2013, 07:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Meh, I'm not worried about it. Yes, the bullpen was phenomenal last year and the chances of them doing it again are tough. But this team has already gelled. We get a healthy markakis back, and hopefully Reimold and Roberts can stay healthy. 

I'd take our line up over many/most in the league and we have a solid pitching staff.  Barring injury, etc, I fully expect us to be in the mix again this year. 

Yankees are old, Red Sox are a joke, the rays lost a few pieces..... The blue jays? Well, we all know that can go either way. To me, they're a true wild card this year. If they start clicking, they'll be tough to beat. But they could just as easily be having a fire sale later this year too.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

Jays won't have a fire sale, regardless of how they do. AA put this team together for a 3-year window while he rebuilds the farm system.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

I love it. We're the anti-Blue Jays

Cito still Sucks!

antelope19

Here's the patch the orioles will wear this year in honor of the great Earl Weaver.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

ESPN the Magazine predicts O's to play in World Series! 

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

The AL east is wide open this year, but this is going a little overboard, IMO.  I'll take it though! 

VDB

:roll:

I remember before the 1998 season, when the Washington Post predicted the O's would win the Series.

We all know how that worked out.
Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Opening day is next week!!!!!!

:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

:clap:

:beers:

emay

antelope19

antelope19

Tickets for home opener fell through. The wife and I are still gonna go up and have a good time and hope to score some tix in the lot. I'm hoping the chance of rain will keep some peeps at home.

emay

What a game for opening day!!! CHRIS DAVIS!!!! :rawk:

jstepan

toronto rolls into town tomorrow. i work at a bar across the street, hoping to catch a few innings.. and hoping to run into some friendly neighbors from the north.. :-D
Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.