News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7-19-2017 Peterson Event Center, Pittsburgh, PA

Started by Gundo, July 19, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 21, 2017, 10:17:11 AM
Quote from: anthrax on July 21, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
  DO NOT GOOGLE "lipstick on a fuckerpants pig"  i gotta put some filters on that shit.  ugh.

oh, the lulz.

I couldn't help myself, I googled it. Although amongst all the depravity was this one picture that stuckout...

I forgot all about that night.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

LivePhish footage of the Mr.Completely has been released.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WillBreathes

Quote from: anthrax on July 20, 2017, 12:01:19 AMI spent tonight behind the stage

I was behind the stage on Mike side.  Was an absolute blast, and a perfect spot for views/music.

Right behind me was the dude I see at Dick's  each year that just spins and spins and spins the entire night. 

Was a great time.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

anthrax

Quote from: WillBreathes on July 29, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
Quote from: anthrax on July 20, 2017, 12:01:19 AMI spent tonight behind the stage

I was behind the stage on Mike side.  Was an absolute blast, and a perfect spot for views/music.

Right behind me was the dude I see at Dick's  each year that just spins and spins and spins the entire night. 

Was a great time.

Yep.  I saw that dude.  I was right by you.  Did u see the couple that got busted for having sex?

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on July 30, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

Was a great time.

Yep.  I saw that dude.  I was right by you.  Did u see the couple that got busted for having sex?

Please tell me that happened during 'Come Together'.  :evil:

WillBreathes

Quote from: anthrax on July 30, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

Was a great time.

Missed out on that one.  I was right on the rail, and 98% of my attention was towards the stage.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither