News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Joke Time

Started by sophist, June 14, 2006, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

when Sunny was a junior in high school he played on the varisty basketball team.  He wasn't very good.  Neither was his coach, though his coach believed that he knew everything.  Sunny made the mistake of speaking in a negative manner about another player, and did so in front of one of the assistant coaches.  The assistant coach told the head coach.  The head coach pulled sunny aside and told sunny that he was the cancer of the team.  Sunny apologized and said he would work harder.  Sunny becomes a senior, and then graduates from high school.  He gets the hell out of town. While in high school his team doesnt win very many games and the coach continues to have losing seasons after sunny leaves. While at college, he learns that his former coach's son has cancer.  The coach resigns to take care of his son.  Another year passes, and Sunny learns that the coach is now the JV coach.  Sunny goes to the JV game, and sits 8 rows back from the coach.  He says nothing....the coach is distraught, his team is getting its ass whooped.  A moment of silence occurs during a free throw

Sunny Yells "whos the fucking cancer now?"

and then leaves
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Quote from: phan003 on June 14, 2006, 05:39:09 PM
when Sunny was a junior in high school he played on the varisty basketball team.  He wasn't very good.  Neither was his coach, though his coach believed that he knew everything.  Sunny made the mistake of speaking in a negative manner about another player, and did so in front of one of the assistant coaches.  The assistant coach told the head coach.  The head coach pulled sunny aside and told sunny that he was the cancer of the team.  Sunny apologized and said he would work harder.  Sunny becomes a senior, and then graduates from high school.  He gets the hell out of town. While in high school his team doesnt win very many games and the coach continues to have losing seasons after sunny leaves. While at college, he learns that his former coach's son has cancer.  The coach resigns to take care of his son.  Another year passes, and Sunny learns that the coach is now the JV coach.  Sunny goes to the JV game, and sits 8 rows back from the coach.  He says nothing....the coach is distraught, his team is getting its ass whooped.  A moment of silence occurs during a free throw

Sunny Yells "whos the fucking cancer now?"

and then leaves

true story?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

nope

but it would make a hell of scene in a movie

I just like how "whos the fucking cancer now?" works on so many levels

is the coach responsible for the demise in the basketball program?  did his DNA cause his son to get cancer?

funny as hell imo
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

xanadux3

why do women where perfume and make up?
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

xanadux3

because they are ugly and they smell bad   :-D :-D :-D :-D

jonyem

Quote from: xanadux3 on June 14, 2006, 11:42:09 PM
because they are ugly and they smell bad   :-D :-D :-D :-D

You'd be single, correct?

:samurai:

xanadux3

nope I'm married but I just could not resist

jonyem

Sarahdorabell

Well. If it makes a difference, I'm a girl and I'm not offended. I think it's funny.  :-D

August

Quote from: Sarahdorabell on June 15, 2006, 04:07:28 PM
Well. If it makes a difference, I'm a girl and I'm not offended. I think it's funny.  :-D

shit! youre a girl?
you havent even mentioned it!
a

shoreline99

and she has nothing to do today ;)

:beers:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Sarahdorabell

I work really hard at work.
Did I never say that before, that I'm a girl? Well, I'm a girl.  :-P

August

oh shit!
i bet the male to female ratio is almost 13:1 now!
a

Sarahdorabell

:-P  :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.