News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 07, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Plenty of good beer in cans sooooo

Yep. My buddy is the head brewer at Alchemist. Bringing me a boatload of Headys and Focals. Get at me RJ and I will hit you off.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Yep. My buddy is the head brewer at Alchemist. Bringing me a boatload of Headys and Focals. Get at me RJ and I will hit you off.

Psyched.

mehead

Seriously. Majority of the tasty brews down this way only come in cans.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on August 09, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
:rawk: :banana: :beerbang:

Haven't they announced the 'Surprise Set' the past few fests? I wonder if they really are going to drive around the campsites in the hotdog on the back of a flatbed truck playing as they go.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

sunrisevt

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 09, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
Quote from: emay on August 09, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
:rawk: :banana: :beerbang:

Haven't they announced the 'Surprise Set' the past few fests? I wonder if they really are going to drive around the campsites in the hotdog on the back of a flatbed truck playing as they go.

Not for the last 3. There was no overnight surprise at Fest8, I'm pretty sure...? Nor at the Fest That Shall Not Be Named.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

The hot dog is stil enshrined at the HOF.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 09, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

I thought I read somewhere that it had been taken out by the band again.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 09, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 09, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

I thought I read somewhere that it had been taken out by the band again.

Fake news!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

I'm still thinking there's gonna be 9 sets (innings) involved somehow...
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 09, 2018, 09:16:27 PM
I'm still thinking there's gonna be 9 sets (innings) involved somehow...

I want to believe !

Gundo

I don't think they've ever announced the extra set. It's always just been maybe so, maybe not wink wink. I hoping for 9 sets of music