News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

There would have to be two surprise sets to get 9 sets in... what a curveball that would be!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 10, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
There would have to be two surprise sets to get 9 sets in... what a curveball that would be!

I mean... I'm TOTALLY ok with this idea...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

The Curveball is that TAB will be playing.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 10, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

9 sets?! That's like 7 Jibboo's and 9 Sands!  :crazy:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 10, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 10, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

9 sets?! That's like 7 Jibboo's and 9 Sands!  :crazy:

Don't forget the 9 Pigtails.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gundo

If TAB shows up and plays a set, I promise you I won't go see another phish show for a whole year.

mehead

Not sure if I've ever been this psyched to go grocery shopping.  :-D
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Fingers crossed the forecast improves a little bit.  Hope everyone camping has a good tent.

zimbra

I just realized my flight on Monday out of Buffalo is at 2:40.  Is anybody headed that way who could possibly give me a lift?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: zimbra on August 11, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
I just realized my flight on Monday out of Buffalo is at 2:40.  Is anybody headed that way who could possibly give me a lift?

We're headed south, not west, but you should be able to hook one up.

sunrisevt

Got my schedule from Work Exchange--I won't miss a note of music.  :music: :rockout:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mehead

Putting up tent practice accomplished. It's been since Oswego since I've put up a tent.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

Quote from: mehead on August 12, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Putting up tent practice accomplished. It's been since Oswego since I've put up a tent.

:-o

At least you didn't wait 20 years.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment