News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Totally bummed to be missing this fest. Originally it was the weekend my oldest got back from working in NM all summer, si I hadn't made any plans, but he was able to finish up a week early and got back late last night. So, plus is being able to see him for an extra week before he goes back to school, minus is missing the fest and catching up with paugers again this summer.

Thank god for XM, LST's and couch tour. IIRC though, the Bunny didn't carry the drive-in set from Magna...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 12, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
Got my schedule from Work Exchange--I won't miss a note of music.  :music: :rockout:

that's spectacular!!!

I'm so ready for this weekend.
I'm so excited I can't sleep and I'm already at work today.

maybe I'll just peace out early Wednesday and that'll be it  8-)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

This post regarding last night at MPP...

Quote from: VDB on August 13, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
Coulda done without the recycled Tweeprise joke but the crowd here loved it.

... just got me thinking.... Tweeprise to open Curveball? Ala Hartford>SPAC some years ago...
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 13, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

... just got me thinking.... Tweeprise to open Curveball? Ala Hartford>SPAC some years ago...

I actually got annoyed the last run through at SPAC. I never thought I'd see the day I headed for the exits during a Tweeprise encore.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 13, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Take me out to the ballgame acapella opener
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
Quote from: mehead on August 12, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Putting up tent practice accomplished. It's been since Oswego since I've put up a tent.

:-o

At least you didn't wait 20 years.

Ha! Cutting it pretty Damn close though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 13, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Bring ponchos... that is all

This, of course, is always good advice.

That said, local weatherman Patrick Hammer (great TV name) says Friday is the only day of real concern. (Thursday, too.)
https://twitter.com/pathammer/status/1028975989001515009
QuoteFriday offers the best chance of showers and thunderstorm for Curveball. Saturday looks pretty good Sunday even better.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 13, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 13, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Bring ponchos... that is all

This, of course, is always good advice.

That said, local weatherman Patrick Hammer (great TV name) says Friday is the only day of real concern. (Thursday, too.)
https://twitter.com/pathammer/status/1028975989001515009
QuoteFriday offers the best chance of showers and thunderstorm for Curveball. Saturday looks pretty good Sunday even better.

been watching the weather here, too...

looks like Friday is the main concern for those of us out in the camping world... but it's whatever, an easy-up over my tent?
I'm good. and mud? who cares.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 13, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Don't forget to bring a towel!

It's important to always know where your towel is.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

buy boxes of trash bags. have scissors to cut holes in them for arms/heads. sell for $1 a piece. profit.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mbw

GBL

Quote from: mbw on August 13, 2018, 03:16:56 PM
two words:  Imodium AD

Is that the one that makes you poop or makes you not poop?
If this is love, I'm never going home..