News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Phish just posted the following on FB:

An Update for Curveball Ticket Holders

We're all still reeling from the effects of the Curveball cancellation, and we know you are as well. We understand the commitment one makes in attending an event like this: from the logistical planning, to the time taken off from work, to the significant expense incurred that cannot be recovered (beyond the cost of tickets — see below re: refunds). We deeply appreciate you, our fan community, for your understanding and for making the best of a difficult situation. We want to recognize artists, crew, vendors, volunteers and everyone who had been working on the festival, some for months in advance, to share their talents with you. Additionally, we want to send our appreciation and support to the people of Watkins Glen who welcomed us and are now themselves dealing with the effects of the flooding in their homes and businesses.

As the festival team continues to address the Curveball we've all been thrown, we want to update you on a few things that we're working on and we will send further details once they've been finalized.

Refunds: Everyone who purchased wristbands, vehicle passes, travel or rental packages via the official ticketing provider (Front Gate Tickets) will receive a full refund of ticket price, service fees and shipping automatically. Refunds will go back to the original buyer's credit card account. We appreciate your patience while we work through this process. Anyone who purchased on secondary markets or did person-to-person trades/sales should seek a refund at their point of purchase.

Dick's Webcasts: Starting tomorrow, all Curveball ticket holders will be able to redeem the code on their wristbands at livephish.com/redeem to watch the webcast of all three shows at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO over Labor Day Weekend.

Merchandise: The severe flooding in the region didn't only affect us. It wreaked havoc across a 14 county area. We will be a launching a Curveball merchandise store very soon and donating the proceeds to flood relief and recovery. The store will include Curveball t-shirts, LE posters and other items (including the Nalgene water bottles intended for our CurveWater program). Curveball ticket holders will have first access to the store once live.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

That Lockn ad is just rude.

http://phish.com/news/an-update-for-curveball-ticket-holders/

An Update for Curveball Ticket Holders

We're all still reeling from the effects of the Curveball cancellation, and we know you are as well. We understand the commitment one makes in attending an event like this: from the logistical planning, to the time taken off from work, to the significant expense incurred that cannot be recovered (beyond the cost of tickets — see below re: refunds). We deeply appreciate you, our fan community, for your understanding and for making the best of a difficult situation. We want to recognize artists, crew, vendors, volunteers and everyone who had been working on the festival, some for months in advance, to share their talents with you. Additionally, we want to send our appreciation and support to the people of Watkins Glen who welcomed us and are now themselves dealing with the effects of the flooding in their homes and businesses.

As the festival team continues to address the Curveball we've all been thrown, we want to update you on a few things that we're working on and we will send further details once they've been finalized.

Refunds: Everyone who purchased wristbands, vehicle passes, travel or rental packages via the official ticketing provider (Front Gate Tickets) will receive a full refund of ticket price, service fees and shipping automatically. Refunds will go back to the original buyer's credit card account. We appreciate your patience while we work through this process. Anyone who purchased on secondary markets or did person-to-person trades/sales should seek a refund at their point of purchase.

Dick's Webcasts: Starting tomorrow, all Curveball ticket holders will be able to redeem the code on their wristbands at livephish.com/redeem to watch the webcast of all three shows at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO over Labor Day Weekend.

Merchandise: The severe flooding in the region didn't only affect us. It wreaked havoc across a 14 county area. We will be a launching a Curveball merchandise store very soon and donating the proceeds to flood relief and recovery. The store will include Curveball t-shirts, LE posters and other items (including the Nalgene water bottles intended for our CurveWater program). Curveball ticket holders will have first access to the store once live.

PIE-GUY

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 21, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

With this in mind... Who's got my heady SSP hook-up?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Def plan on grabbing SSP....not sure if I want the Pollock to a festival that never happened..kinda haunting.

shoreline99

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 21, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
With this in mind... Who's got my heady SSP hook-up?

Agree that the poster, and even the thought of some of the merch is kinda weird.

ETA: yeah, that Lock’n poster is a slap in the face, no?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 21, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
When Tom posted that picture a tear fell from my eye.  :cry:

yeah, rene huemer had posted it and had expressed sadness about having captured that moment too...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

tet

Quote from: emay on August 21, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
Def plan on grabbing SSP....not sure if I want the Pollock to a festival that never happened..kinda haunting.

anyone who is able to grab me an SSP and/or Pollock, I'd be forever appreciative!! 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mattstick

Was there specific mention of SS&P being available to Curveball ticket holders?

Seems to me they wouldn't want to donate that revenue stream seeing as it's not Curveball-specific.

PIE-GUY

It was not mentioned. Stairway to see when and where SSP will be available.

mattstick

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 22, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
It was not mentioned. Stairway to see when and where SSP will be available.

I'm guessing Dicks + DryGoods.

emay

Maybe they will just donate money from the colored ones that were mentioned in JEMP record store ad, then regular black vinyl will be sold on DryGoods as usual.

rowjimmy

Honestly don't care about color or prints... I just wanna listen to SS&P on my record player.
Soon.