News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

That's great!
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

Kid's got flow!

PIE-GUY

Watching these people will never get old to me...

PIE-GUY

How about a dude playing a duet with himself...

sunrisevt

Showed up om my fb last year, can't remember if it came up here so ... feast your eyes & ears on 8 arms, 4 strings and 4 bows rendering "Bolero," with some light physical comedy in the mix.

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mbw

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

I've been getting into meditation lately. I thought this was helpful

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Last night was Del McCoury's 80th birthday bash at the Grand Ole Opry. Some folks who couldn't be there taped birthday videos including this random Selectman from Maine.

Buffalo Budd

natronzero

Not exactly random...
Here's what happens when I go on my first vacation since we opened over a year ago and let my assistant dry hop....
Action starts at ~1:20
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

PIE-GUY

I fully realize you need to know Allen and Allen's relationship with Nate to fully appreciate the video above, but you HAVE to see just how freaked out and upset Allen is in this video. Look at his body language. It's like he fuckkng killed a guy. You can see him say to himself "fuck. I'm fired. It's over. Fuck."