News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/20 - U.S. Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, November 20, 2009, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

fauxpaxfauxreal

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

justjezmund

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 20, 2009, 03:53:43 PM
Oh snap.

I'm calling a Peaches opener.
would be dope if i was there but since im not i don't condone it.  maybe msg :continues to not hold breath:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Undermind

cactusfan

macaronihead

Undermind

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Undermind on November 20, 2009, 06:56:01 PM
Here's the Cincy Poster

While it is better than that pencil sketch someone posted earlier is, I wouldn't buy it, but it does look decent.

The Cobo poster is awesome...but not worth fifty bones.

disco

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 20, 2009, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 20, 2009, 04:40:50 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on November 20, 2009, 04:33:48 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on November 20, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 20, 2009, 03:57:28 PM
still surprised they haven't played R&R, Drowned or Crosseyed yet this fall yet...(yeah, i know it's only been 4 shows)

those seemed like staples of the summer tour..

R&R and Drowned should be shelved...for good.

ummmmm...... no?

Both of those songs have produced some of their best jamming this year.

And they are both kick SHIT ass songs.

The Drowned from Darien Lake is an absolute train wreck. Some of the most pitiful and discombobulated jamming of 3.0. If I wanted to highlight Trey and Fishman's serious technical issues and flaws to someone who understands music, then sadly, this is what I would play. Pathetic. I was stunned at how bad this rendition is. Second, those songs are hardly jam vehicles and more so 5 min. song> 15 min. jam, two very separate structures. It is rarely the patient liquid morphing that I enjoy. Third, to those who say, "you would remove two of Phish's jam vehicles" I say YES....and then replace them with two others, possibly ones that are being played but not jammed ie. a certain Gumbo comes to mind...  S&SS.... and if you want a jammed out cover, I'd take an emotional rescue..... ROSES ARE FREE

I'm with SF on this, those are great tunes, but not every tour, not so much. Let 'em be breakouts or kickdowns whatever.

And no Emotional Rescue's til we are both there to enjoy and get down SF  :beers:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

fauxpaxfauxreal

Superfreakie

Quote from: disco on November 20, 2009, 07:04:20 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on November 20, 2009, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 20, 2009, 04:40:50 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on November 20, 2009, 04:33:48 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on November 20, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 20, 2009, 03:57:28 PM
still surprised they haven't played R&R, Drowned or Crosseyed yet this fall yet...(yeah, i know it's only been 4 shows)

those seemed like staples of the summer tour..

R&R and Drowned should be shelved...for good.

ummmmm...... no?

Both of those songs have produced some of their best jamming this year.

And they are both kick SHIT ass songs.

The Drowned from Darien Lake is an absolute train wreck. Some of the most pitiful and discombobulated jamming of 3.0. If I wanted to highlight Trey and Fishman's serious technical issues and flaws to someone who understands music, then sadly, this is what I would play. Pathetic. I was stunned at how bad this rendition is. Second, those songs are hardly jam vehicles and more so 5 min. song> 15 min. jam, two very separate structures. It is rarely the patient liquid morphing that I enjoy. Third, to those who say, "you would remove two of Phish's jam vehicles" I say YES....and then replace them with two others, possibly ones that are being played but not jammed ie. a certain Gumbo comes to mind...  S&SS.... and if you want a jammed out cover, I'd take an emotional rescue..... ROSES ARE FREE

I'm with SF on this, those are great tunes, but not every tour, not so much. Let 'em be breakouts or kickdowns whatever.

And no Emotional Rescue's til we are both there to enjoy and get down SF  :beers:

:beers:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

blatboom

rowjimmy