News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/02 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, December 02, 2009, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

cactusfan

you ever have one of those moments where a giant song acronym goes up and your brain freezes and you have no idea what the hell song it is? ADITL has done it to me.

McGrupp

Quote from: cactusfan on December 02, 2009, 11:21:15 PM
you ever have one of those moments where a giant song acronym goes up and your brain freezes and you have no idea what the hell song it is? ADITL has done it to me.

a day in the life
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mistercharlie

A Day In The Life
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

rowjimmy

cactusfan

Quote from: Mistercharlie on December 02, 2009, 11:22:24 PM
A Day In The Life

aha! i was tricked. it's a beatles song. thanks.

aphineday

Well, that's over...  Nice Twiprise and a few other highlights, but yeah.. FUN TIMES THOUGH :) Have a good one everybody! :phish: :clap: :phish:
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

well, some good, some not so good, but overall i had fun, and it seems like a pretty good show to start a run off with. i think we'll get some real sweet playing from the boys as they settle in over the next few nights. maybe not the BIG jams we're all hoping for, but definitely something along the lines of a beautiful Curtain with or reba or something that has "that" feel to it. cheers boys. :beers: and to everyone in NYC, be safe.