News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Official World Cup 2014 Discussion

Started by antelope19, June 05, 2014, 08:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Big win for Brazil in front of the home crowd yesterday.  3 more games today!!!!!   :crazy:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

I recently learned from an Englishman that the word "soccer" was actually invented by them, not us. Blew my mind.

Here's an article on the subject.
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

emay

mopper_smurf

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on June 13, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
the dutch puttin the hammer down

Holland-Spain 5-1.

More beer! More whisky!

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

antelope19

Great games yesterday!  Also, Germany is off to a strong start here in the first half against Portugal. Up 2-0 already!

ETA: Make that 3-0!!!!   

antelope19

One of Portugal's players just got the red card!  GONE!  I believe he misses the next game too, yes?  They play us next on Sunday....

runawayjimbo

Quote from: antelope19 on June 16, 2014, 12:40:05 PM
One of Portugal's players just got the red card!  GONE!  I believe he misses the next game too, yes?  They play us next on Sunday....

Yep. That was about as dumb a red card you could get. He's one of their best defenders too so a huge opportunity for the US. They better not blow it tonight.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

antelope19

First hat trick by anyone in a WC game since 2002!  Damn!  Germany is thoroughly embarrassing Portugal today. 

emay

well that was some good work by dempsey

antelope19

I can barely sit still. This second half is gonna be a long one if we don't get more offensive chances.

pcr3

Big win. I started watching 30 minutes in, and I thought we got dominated. Gonna have to tighten up the play going forward.

Did any of you catch the end of the Switzerland-Ecuador game yesterday?  :crazy:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3