News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 04, 2010, 10:45:00 AM
Remember last week's crazy storms in the upper Midwest and NE? This is the same storm that brought the weather blatboom & McGrupp were talking about above.

Lowest recorded pressure ever seen inside the US. It was as low as a category 3 hurricane. Storms like this are called Extratropical Cyclones....

click to embiggen

emay

suppose to snow here on friday  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

zimbra

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on November 04, 2010, 11:42:45 AM

Supposed to get more snow on Hood this weekend.  :-D
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

ytowndan

Saturday here. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

MiamiPhish

Quote from: ytowndan on November 04, 2010, 04:42:32 PM

Saturday here.

:cry:

I'd be surfing here this weekend if the waves were any good.  Florida's a hell of a place.

birdman

A bit of snow mixed in with the rain here last night.
Time to pull the plows out of storage.
Already have my board waxed and tuned.
Paug FTMFW!

guyforget

indian summer ends today in denver, october and the beginning of november have been awesome
-AD_

UncleEbinezer

Its been snowing all day and it was like 55 yesterday.  The weather guys said it was supposed to stop over 3 hours ago.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Buffalo Budd

This crazy weather is bringing some incredible surf to the Maritimes today and tomorrow.  Plan on heading out tomorrow morning to make the most of it.  Can't wait.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 13, 2010, 02:47:30 PM
This crazy weather is bringing some incredible surf to the Maritimes today and tomorrow.  Plan on heading out tomorrow morning to make the most of it.  Can't wait.

What kind of water temp do you have there now?  We are at 45-55 depgrees.  The Bay is a little cooler than the ocean.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Buffalo Budd

Around 35 - 40 F this time of year.  I usually stop from Christmas to March.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

guyforget

viva la nina!  indian summer lasted ALL of FALL! 

its really been amazing here in denver, we've had a couple days in the 60's each week through mid-december.  have seen maybe an inch of snow here in the city while the mountains have just been getting pounded with snow from the northwest. 

so i guess youre wondering whats so "crazy" about it, but if youre from the mid-atlantic where it tends to hover at 35-45 and rain 4 days a week from thanksgiving to march, the awesome weather in colorado is really crazy to you! 
-AD_

Superfreakie

Tomorrow, I'm driving from Calgary (our Rockies) to Montreal driving back our team van. 51 hour drive across our prairies while they are getting pounded with snow and wind. Pictures to follow.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Crazy flooding in St. Stephen here in New Brunswick.  It borders with Calais, ME. 
This will be crazy if it freezes like this.  And the forecast is for more rain, storm surge and 90 km/h winds.
Here's a few pics.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment