News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Halley's > I Didn't Know

Started by susep, May 13, 2015, 08:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Does anyone recall where the Halley's Comet > I Didn't Know SBD from 3Aug.1998 derive from?  I can't place where I got it from.  Thank you.

mbw

mistercharlie

Past Summer Tour Comp Vol. 2

The songs were released one by one during summer 2010 or '11.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 13, 2015, 09:10:11 PM
Past Summer Tour Comp Vol. 2

The songs were released one by one during summer 2010 or '11.

On various presale websites iirc

susep

Thanks for the heads up fellas!

jedifunk

Quote from: susep on May 13, 2015, 08:13:18 PM
Does anyone recall where the Halley's Comet > I Didn't Know SBD from 3Aug.1998 derive from?  I can't place where I got it from.  Thank you.
that halley's smokes ... silly good
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Quote from: jedifunk on August 26, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
Quote from: susep on May 13, 2015, 08:13:18 PM
that halley's smokes ... silly good

Hot damn, I love this Halley's!!

I still remember the fat bag of G13 that I had for these shows and the bowl I bought in the lot that I called the 'Nugulator'. That bag and that bowl were so pretty.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

sunrisevt

Funny, there was a girl at UVM with the same nickname. Cute kid.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

jedifunk

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 27, 2015, 09:28:50 AM
Funny, there was a girl at UVM with the same nickname. Cute kid.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio