News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1990 is done!

Started by PhishJY, December 20, 2006, 11:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishJY

Well, except for the stats.....Jeph, I'm hoping you can help me out here.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

jephrey

And I'm hoping someone can help us out there...

basically, maybe someone can go through and do a quick check on spelling and that type of thing.  We still have 1998 an 2000 stats ready to do as well.  I was going to put some effort into 2000, but since I have a quick way to do songs, I've been concentrating on that.

Just curious, did you get your data from a specific place?  Did you compare with notes etc?  I'm sure there are some partial setlists and stuff that may have information strewn about the net and other resources.  I think for 94 on, things are pretty accurate, but earlier stuff may be partial setlists.  In any case, this being a wiki helps stuff like that, and they'll get corrected over time, but knowing what we're starting with helps.

Thanks for the effort!  This is great news.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

PhishJY

Quote from: jephrey on December 20, 2006, 12:25:19 PM
...Just curious, did you get your data from a specific place?  Did you compare with notes etc?...

(In order) No, I used three sources. I used the Mockingbird Foundation, Phish.net, and db.etree for info.  Yes, I compared notes between Mockingbird Foundation and Phish.net
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

jephrey

Excellent!

Should be good.  I've gone through a few and made minor mods

"Fly Famous Mockingbird"
"The Divided Sky"
stuff like that.  I also did some things on the details pages (more changing the way the code looks, getting rid of spaces and such, but grammar in the notes as well)

But the sheer volume of what you have done is excellent.  Way to go.

If you think about it, we've made great headway lately...  If there were more people entering setlists, things would look even better.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.