News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Progress... Again

Started by jephrey, February 19, 2007, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I see that nobody else is contributing...

I have only a few more shows and 1999 will be complete.  There are 108 songs in there and I keep adding.  I should be able to make good headway.  I updated the statistics section for 1998, 1999, and 2000, but didn't copy it to other years yet.  I hope to finish 1999, then move on to PH and 1997.  I'd like to have 1997 - END all done by the end of March.  For songs, I'm basically adding them as I see them not entered yet, looking on the 2000 page.

I would like help...
1.  Venue pages...  Can anyone take a few of those on?
2.  Song pages, the little writeup on the song.
3.  Special Guests pages.
4.  Other pages - This is what the wiki is all about...
5.  Redirect pages (for all abbreviations)
6.  A section on song pages that shows all abbreviations.

Things are looking good from a straight up data entry point.  I can do that quickly, but it's the non-monotonous stuff that needs to be looked at.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

1999 is done, and I fixed up 1983.  It is completely complete as far as the year page goes.  It looks nice.  Obviously it was easier because of it being only a single show, but it's kinda neat.  I'll try to polish off PH next (as far as setlists go) and continue with song pages as well as getting some of the early year pages buttoned down as I finish those setlists.  84 and 85 should be cake.  After a little more progress, we should only have 1986-1997 to work on (minus 1990 as it's mostly done).

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.