News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Big Lebowski Thread

Started by MiamiPhish, September 19, 2008, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

This isn't 'nam, it's bowling, there are rules. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Wolfmansbrother

MiamiPhish

Mr Minor

Max Power

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well eats you.
Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

kellerb

Quote from: Mr Minor on September 26, 2008, 08:22:20 AM
Are these the Nazis Dude?

No, Donny, these men are nihilists.  Nothing to be afraid of

mistercharlie

The Big Lebowski 2?!?

I don't know if I like the idea. The original was perfect and I can't see a reason to make a sequel, other than to generate revenue. But if it's still a Coen Brothers movie I'm sure it will kick ass.

video clip
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 02, 2011, 12:50:46 PM
The Big Lebowski 2?!?

I don't know if I like the idea. The original was perfect and I can't see a reason to make a sequel, other than to generate revenue. But if it's still a Coen Brothers movie I'm sure it will kick ass.

video clip

I'm hoping she meant "Log Jammin' Too"

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 02, 2011, 04:23:27 PM
The Big Lebowski 2?!?

video clip

Wait, didn't they fix the cable in the first one? What's left to cover in a sequel?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 02, 2011, 05:02:17 PM
Quote from: kellerb on February 02, 2011, 04:23:27 PM
The Big Lebowski 2?!?

video clip

Wait, didn't they fix the cable in the first one? What's left to cover in a sequel?

I'm pretty sure they get U-verse

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 02, 2011, 09:20:29 PM
LOL...

Not happening.

Thank God, RJ's right. 

http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/mo/entries/2011/02/03/will_there_be_a_big_lebowski_2.html

QuoteI spoke with Joel and Ethan Coen today (look for that story closer to Oscar time) and mentioned Reid's comments.

Ethan responded with a chuckle, saying, "I'm glad she's working on it."

When I asked if they actually had something in the works, Ethan said, "Well, we don't but we'll watch it when it comes out." To which Joel quickly added, "Especially if Tara's in it."
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

justjezmund

And yes Donnie, we will be by the In N Out Burger.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: JustJezmund on February 04, 2011, 09:38:56 PM
And yes Donnie, we will be by the In N Out Burger.

those are good burgers.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul