News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

future Phish tour: whose on?

Started by Gumbo72203, November 21, 2006, 01:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

flow00

That may be the funniest post ever.  :lol: :-D :lol: Where did these kids come from?

August

flow00

August

"yo.we smoke blunts THIS BIG!!!!"

a

cleech74

New Desktop Background.

I can't stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Hicks

Quote from: VA slim on November 21, 2006, 05:08:08 PM
i'm there witha disco bus, a generator, a turntable, and my vinyl... once me and aug go take out my ex to get it back! :evil:

Save me a spot, I'll bring my Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan records too!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Quote from: ikki on November 21, 2006, 10:38:26 PM
Save me a spot, I'll bring my Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan records too!

I'll float you my Average White Band LP.

OctopusRider

My wife and are are 30 but if they return, we'll be there...for the Midwest shows anyway. We don't have kids though. After looking at the pics above I don't think I want them any time soon.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Quote from: jedifunk on November 21, 2006, 04:22:03 PM
paying $$ to get laid doesnt count aug... ;) :P
my right hand always seems to charge more, whats up with that?

I don't trust my left hand, I don't know where its been
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

susep

Quote from: august on November 21, 2006, 08:23:43 PM
"yo.we smoke blunts THIS BIG!!!!"

a

:phish: Tour 2016.  Too funny :-)

I'll def. hit up some shows if not a whole tour.

birdman

Ill see y'all at any and all New England shows. Plenty of room to crash in my basement...just dont wake the kiddies.

Nice pic Aug...
Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

flow00

Quote from: OctopusRider on November 21, 2006, 11:24:10 PM
My wife and are are 30 but if they return, we'll be there...for the Midwest shows anyway. We don't have kids though. After looking at the pics above I don't think I want them any time soon.

Where do you live in the midwest?