News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lot tee question

Started by inourdr, May 29, 2009, 03:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inourdr

Hey everyone, I'm think about sellin' a Phenway tee with Phenway on the front and Harpua 09 on the back and wanted to get your guys input on the bootleg security in Hampton. I couldn't go due to a work conflict. I'll obviously have to sell them on Lansdowne Street and wouldn't make more than 48. I've heard that Phish is cracking down on the "lot scene" and was looking for some advice. Your input is greatly appreciated.

rowjimmy

You'd better get cracking if you are going to print 48 double-sided t-shirts in 48 hours.

inourdr

No one else wants to get on board?

Hicks

LOL, I'm in for a Row Bus shirt fo' sho!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Poster Nutbag

Don't really even get the concept of your shirt... Why Phenway on the front with Harpua 09 on the back?? what does Harpua 09 have to do with Phenway??
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

inourdr

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on May 29, 2009, 04:48:22 PM
Don't really even get the concept of your shirt... Why Phenway on the front with Harpua 09 on the back?? what does Harpua 09 have to do with Phenway??

09 because of the year. Harpua because it's one of my fav's. The shirt resembles a Red Sox player tee. I should have explained better. My bad.

Poster Nutbag

I like this idea way better...  :-D

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

inourdr

^^ LOVE IT. keep suckin' Big Flopi!

Rift

Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

gah

not sure about the security question, but if i see you with a harpua jersey tee, i'll take one.  :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.