News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on May 06, 2009, 02:10:05 PM

i'll take that as you were just busting my balls ;)

i admit, i live in my head too sometimes, but this woman?
well, sometmes when i come across things that she's said or done... shEEsh...
i'm not trying to stir shit, i'm the last one that would, trust me... but for real... you have kids newleaf, don't you want them to respect you? i don't get it i guess...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

antelope19

Who me?  Nah.  I was just quoting Adam Savage from Mythbusters.  It seemed appropriate here.  And yes, I do watch that show.  Some of it is actually pretty interesting. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on May 06, 2009, 02:16:56 PM
Who me?  Nah.  I was just quoting adam savage from mythbusters.  It seemed appropriate here.  And yes, I do watch that show.  Some of it is actually pretty interesting. 

i wont' knock you...

i like that show...

plus that chick on there is KINDA cute ;)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: antelope19 on May 06, 2009, 02:16:56 PM
Who me?  Nah.  I was just quoting adam savage from mythbusters.  It seemed appropriate here.  And yes, I do watch that show.  Some of it is actually pretty interesting. 

I also enjoy MythBusthers as well as Sports Science (basically the sports version of MythBusters aired on Fox Sports).

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 06, 2009, 02:13:53 PM
i admit, i live in my head too sometimes, but this woman?
well, sometmes when i come across things that she's said or done... shEEsh...
i'm not trying to stir shit, i'm the last one that would, trust me... but for real... you have kids newleaf, don't you want them to respect you? i don't get it i guess...

well stated
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

khalpin

sunrisevt

Whoops! Nice catch khalpin--thanks!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

Quote from: khalpin on May 06, 2009, 03:22:45 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on May 06, 2009, 02:58:08 PM
*ahem*

http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=6233.new#new
I think you meant this as your link: http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=6233.msg255561#msg255561

I was wondering why you were upset about slsbls celebrating his 25th anniversary.

There's always been some underlying grudge between those two.   :lol:  :wink:

sunrisevt

:lol: Yeah, I really had a thing for his then-fiance back when I was 12... never quite got over it.

blatboom

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 06, 2009, 03:40:12 PM
:lol: Yeah, I really had a thing for his then-fiance back when I was 12... never quite got over it.

:lol:  that's messed up

antelope19

AHA!!!!  I KNEW IT!!!!!!   :-)

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: blatboom on May 06, 2009, 04:41:41 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on May 06, 2009, 03:40:12 PM

:lol:  that's messed up

actually - there was a time before we were married when she had her doubts. something about jailbait popped into the conversation.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sunrisevt

:lol: I'm out. Much respect to you & the Mrs.

:beers: on me.

PhishPhan

Not knowing the longest Phish song played, or the odds of getting Hamptons...:roll:

sunrisevt

Don't worry, PP--gotcha covered.

Longest tune ever played was the Runaway Jim played in Worcester on 11/29/97, at about ~58 minutes.

The odds of getting Hampton tix were approximately "LOL" in "Get F'ed, hippie."