News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: GBL on February 13, 2009, 03:35:02 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on February 13, 2009, 03:32:31 PM
even tho it should say "sharing OUR groove with you"  :roll: like our site says... it's OK!  :-P

nice pic.. now i needs one

thanks stranger!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

even tho it should say "sharing OUR groove with you"  :roll: like our site says... it's OK!  :-P

ha! Didn't even notice that...
Bring in the dude!

tet

looks awesome!!!  the brown is great!

we made the change officially a while ago... since it's not OUR groove to be sharing, ya know?  we just don't have the original art to re-do the above logo, but it was changed on wikipaug.

the artwork on cafepress all very clearly says THE, not OUR.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: tet on February 13, 2009, 03:40:35 PM

looks awesome!!!  the brown is great!

we made the change officially a while ago... since it's not OUR groove to be sharing, ya know?  we just don't have the original art to re-do the above logo, but it was changed on wikipaug.

the artwork on cafepress all very clearly says THE, not OUR.

fair enough.

i've always wanted a brown long sleeve t-shirt with white words on it... HOORAY!  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

tet

i just ordered some for myself, including the beer stein (couldn't resist...) - excited to see some of these on tour!!   :clap:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

MiamiPhish

I just ordered a t-shirt too!  Green!

nab

Saving up to move and get some car work done, so the apparel will have to wait for now.  I did, however order a pin for my hat and a bumper sticker, so a pic may follow soon.

nab

Managed to get it on there a little crooked, but it looks good on the granny car, opposite the requisite dry goods sticker.

I trimmed the sides of the sticker, there was quite a bit of white border way beyond the graphic.   

susep

MiamiPhish

Oh snap!

The green isn't too green which is nice  :-)
cheers!  :beers:

fauxpaxfauxreal

It looks like these size big?  What's the shrink factor?

MiamiPhish

I'd say about average, if that make sense.  I'm 6'2 and the XL fits perfectly.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 25, 2009, 07:59:05 PM
It looks like these size big?  What's the shrink factor?

They say pre-shrunk cotton on them, but mine still shrunk a little bit after being washed/dryed
Bring in the dude!