News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/30- Dick's Sporting Goods Park- Denver, CO- Live Setlist Thread

Started by barnesy305, August 30, 2013, 10:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

ok....so not a shredfest, but I'm pretty content with how the 4 are sounding together off the bat here....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

barnesy305

Mr Minor

I would agree. it's an eclectic setlist so far, but I am overall impressed with the cohesiveness.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

kellerb

Marmar

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

ytowndan

Quote from: kellerb on August 30, 2013, 11:01:40 PM
I'm guessing Maze, ocelot, Stash next

I was thinking the same, but Split.  I'll take either, though.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

kellerb

Quote from: ytowndan on August 30, 2013, 11:03:26 PM
Quote from: kellerb on August 30, 2013, 11:01:40 PM
I'm guessing Maze, ocelot, Stash next

I was thinking the same, but Split.  I'll take either, though.

Split's probably more accurate.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

susep

Marmar

The Moma Dance.....The Moment Ends.....play on words.....follow along!

susep

Marmar