News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

I only made it to the Providence portion of the Island Tour, but these shows were definitely hot!  One funny story from 4/4/98 was that somebody thought it was a good idea for my spun self to drive home until I tried driving up an off ramp.  Then somebody else took over. 
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

tonight show was the tits, wish i cooulda been.  love the birds>2001, shits the heat.  poping in the vid now in fact.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Undermind on April 04, 2013, 07:28:29 AM
I only made it to the Providence portion of the Island Tour, but these shows were definitely hot!  One funny story from 4/4/98 was that somebody thought it was a good idea for my spun self to drive home until I tried driving up an off ramp.  Then somebody else took over.
lulz, nice.
i must have been in similar condition because i've never been able to remember where i stayed after the 1st nite prov.
guess it was a hotel... :|
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

redrum

Quote from: JustJezmund on April 04, 2013, 07:48:25 AM
tonight show was the tits, wish i cooulda been.  love the birds>2001, shits the heat.  poping in the vid now in fact.

Was fire. Was on the rail. Was mind blown'd.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2013, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on April 04, 2013, 07:48:25 AM

Was fire. Was on the rail. Was mind blown'd.

am ser. jeal
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

PIE-GUY

17 years ago today was phish at jazzfest. Epic day for me. One of my best jazzfest days out of many.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

got one of these again today

QuoteHey mirthbeatenworker,

According to what you entered at Phish.net, today is the 18th anniversary of your first Phish show! To help you reminisce about the 18 long years since walking into Deer Creek Music Center in 1995, we invite you to visit http://phi.sh/950619 for the setlist and download links.

so, i was 18 then, and that was 18 years ago, so that means..............i'm fucking old.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on June 19, 2013, 09:20:14 PM
got one of these again today

QuoteHey mirthbeatenworker,

According to what you entered at Phish.net, today is the 18th anniversary of your first Phish show! To help you reminisce about the 18 long years since walking into Deer Creek Music Center in 1995, we invite you to visit http://phi.sh/950619 for the setlist and download links.

so, i was 18 then, and that was 18 years ago, so that means..............i'm fucking old.

Pffft... Noob.

VA $l!m

approaching 3 years since my last phish show. :cry:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

twatts

16 years ago today... 

Getting ready for what became my best shows ever...

http://db.etree.org/shn/121653

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

birdman

This Wednesday will be the 19th anniversary of my brothers first show at old orchard beach Maine (7/3/94). Very fitting that I will be joining him for this anniversaryat yet another  phish show in maine.
Paug FTMFW!

lifeboy13

13 years since the incredible Deer Creek 3-Day run in 2000.  Moby Dick x5 and Chalkdust Reprise pretty much melted my face into the lawn.
Good Day, Every Day!

PIE-GUY

Oh yeah - I got my Phish.net email wishing me a happy phisiversary today. Been 21 years since my first show. 7/11/92 - HORDE Tour.

mistercharlie

Quote from: lifeboy13 on July 11, 2013, 08:08:23 PM
13 years since the incredible Deer Creek 3-Day run in 2000.  Moby Dick x5 and Chalkdust Reprise pretty much melted my face into the lawn.

That run was so money!! I had a blast all three nights!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.