News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 19, 2015, 08:04:55 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 19, 2015, 07:47:14 AM

My dumbass gf forgot her shoes ("you woke me too early to leave") and was complaining that her feet hurt from walking around seeking a ticket. I left her sitting somewhere, found my ticket, and went in alone.

Spoken like a boss!

I'm gonna guess she didn't go on to become your wife.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 19, 2015, 08:22:44 AM

My dumbass gf forgot her shoes ("you woke me too early to leave") and was complaining that her feet hurt from walking around seeking a ticket. I left her sitting somewhere, found my ticket, and went in alone.

Spoken like a boss!

I'm gonna guess she didn't go on to become your wife.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Birth mother to my eldest, tho.

gah

Spoken like a boss!

Totally!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Oh man, that's too great! Rj ain't fucking 'round with no shoeless whiny bitches! Especially when there's a show to see! I applaud you!  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Quote from: gah on March 19, 2015, 09:22:32 AM

Spoken like a boss!

Totally!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Oh man, that's too great! Rj ain't fucking 'round with no shoeless whiny bitches! Especially when there's a show to see! I applaud you!  :clap:

the other side of that story is how i got shut out of my last trip to a dead show.
what a crazy day/night that was.

i will never forget seeing a ton of old heads coming out of the Spectrum after the 1st set just totally faced upon the fact that they played chain and the world must be ending or something, heh.

speaking of girlfiends with shoe problems, does anyone here remember me and gina on further in 97?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
bitch lost her shoe while we were on the highway stuck in construction... yes, she lost her only shoe for tour on the way to the first show while playing around in traffic on 95, smh.
and knowing gina it turned into a whole fiasco for the rest of the run.
I think that was the tour that when we got home i threw spagetti all over the wall before i broke up with her,  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

You and she, man... what a mess.
She made you seem super grounded.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 19, 2015, 03:20:57 PM
You and she, man... what a mess.
She made you seem super grounded.

Ha!!!

rowjimmy

I don't understand the point of that image at all but I want to thank you for posting it.

Buffalo Budd

I was really drunk last night.
It's a high five, seemed to make sense at the time.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 20, 2015, 08:10:39 AM
I was really drunk last night.
It's a high five, seemed to make sense at the time.

VA $l!m

four years since my last live music .  :|
pretty great show. Costello was really good.

Furthur
Radio City Music Hall
New York City, New York
3/27/2011

Source: Schoeps CCM4V'S(din)>Lunatec V2>Benchmark AD2K>
Sound Devices 722 (24/48)
BOB/DFC/KFC/ZFC/AARP Row N, Between Seats 401 & 402, 6 1/2' High
DSP: Sound Devices 722>Sound Forge 9.0>CD Wave>flac(16)
Recorded By: Z-Man
Seeded By: Z-Man

Disc I 1st Set

01 Tuning
02 Samson And Delilah
03 *Chest Fever
04 *@Tennessee Jed
05 #@Friend Of The Devil
06 #@Ship Of Fools >
07 #@It Must Have Been The Roses >
08 #@Ship Of Fools
09 Cassidy
10 #@^Ripple

Disc II 2nd Set

01 Tuning
02 Throwin' Stones
03 $Sunrise
04 St. Stephen >
05 $What's Become Of The Baby >

Disc III 2nd Set Con't

01 The Eleven >
02 #Uncle John's Band >
03 Unbroken Chain >
04 The Wheel >
05 Morning Dew >
06 Sugar Magnolia

Disc IV Encore

01 Phil Donor Rap
02 Days Between
03 +Jam >
04 *@^Fever
05 *@$Attics Of My Life

* With Larry Campbell On Guitar
# With Larry Campbell On Fiddle
@ With Elvis Costello On Guitar And Vocals
^ With Diane Kraul On Keyboards And Vocals
$ With Teresa Williams On Vocals
+ Phil And Diana Krall Bass/Piano Duet

Bobafett

Sucks it's been four years for ya, but that looks pretty good.  I used to get n00bs to take shrooms, drive down a dark backroad and play what's become of the baby to fuck with em!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Besides the island tour obviously, here's a show me and RJ attended 20 yrs ago today in FUNFAX!
had a blast. my last show before going into the hospital. i was pretty out there and the band was smokin'!
Screaming for 'Morning Dew' so loud during the encore for some reason, i swear would have showed up on the audiences  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
got a Pimpers Paradise instead which was
:mrgreen:

The Black Crowes
Patriot Center,
Fairfax VA

She Gave Good Sunflower
High Head Blues
Thick N' Thin
Gone
Title Song
Jam
(>)
My Morning Song
She Talks to Angels
Black Moon Jam
(>)
Black Moon Creeping
Hard to Handle
(Otis Redding cover)
Woke Up This Morning
(B.B. King cover)
Jealous Again
Wiser Time
No Speak No Slave

Encore:
She
(Gram Parsons cover)
Darling of the Underground Press
Pimper's Paradise
(Bob Marley & The Wailers cover)
Remedy

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Bobafett on March 27, 2015, 01:59:26 PM
Sucks it's been four years for ya, but that looks pretty good.  I used to get n00bs to take shrooms, drive down a dark backroad and play what's become of the baby to fuck with em!

LoL.
Bring in the dude!