News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Was: Rant

Started by Hicks, September 08, 2008, 08:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: bvaz on September 08, 2008, 08:17:49 PM
ok.  you drew me in.
what I hate that people think there is ONLY one choice that makes sense and that anything else makes no sense whatsoever.
honestly, it is against every principle that this country was founded on.
your opinion is one thing but thinking that this election or any election is so clear cut makes no sense whatsoever and that the candidate that you don;t vote for is wrong is just ludicrous.

If you want things to be any different than they have been the last eight years there is only one choice. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

DoW

Quote from: Hicks on September 08, 2008, 08:50:30 PM
Quote from: bvaz on September 08, 2008, 08:17:49 PM
ok.  you drew me in.
what I hate that people think there is ONLY one choice that makes sense and that anything else makes no sense whatsoever.
honestly, it is against every principle that this country was founded on.
your opinion is one thing but thinking that this election or any election is so clear cut makes no sense whatsoever and that the candidate that you don;t vote for is wrong is just ludicrous.

If you want things to be any different than they have been the last eight years there is only one choice. 
this is seriously the most obnoxious view out there to me and irresponsible.  I refuse to argue politics on the internet and just let it go but in my opinon is against everything this country stands for.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Hicks

The guy who "refuses" to argue politics on the internet started it, but I'll respect your wishes. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

DoW

Quote from: Hicks on September 09, 2008, 10:18:22 AM
The guy who "refuses" to argue politics on the internet started it, but I'll respect your wishes. 
whatever dude.  I came on and made a post.  it was you who came and rebutted my post.
I mean.  it is black and white.  jsut read the thread.

Hicks

Quote from: bvaz on September 09, 2008, 10:29:34 AM
whatever dude.  I came on and made a post.  it was you who came and rebutted my post.

Thanks for the smite punk.

DoW

Quote from: Hicks on September 09, 2008, 11:11:29 AM
Quote from: bvaz on September 09, 2008, 10:29:34 AM

Thanks for the smite punk.
you're welcome.  I think trying to turn this into me attacking you was worthy of a smite.
it's the republican way.

Hicks

I'm not stupid, it's obvious to me that your post was in reference to mine.

Deny it all you want, that's the Republican way. 

DoW

Quote from: Hicks on September 09, 2008, 12:31:10 PM
I'm not stupid, it's obvious to me that your post was in reference to mine.

Deny it all you want, that's the Republican way. 
you don't know me well but some on this board (at least my internet personality) and they know I am a straight shooter.  my post had absolutely nothing to do with you.

if you took it that way, i am sorry.  I only skimmed the posts before I made mine.

if I wanted to say something about you or your opinion, trust me it would have been a hell of a lot more direct.  but then again, not everyone is as direct as me, so I can understand the misunderstanding.

so tomorrow, I will applaud you to offset the smite and go back to avoiding this forum.

edit.  you can in fact applaud someone you smited in the same 24 hours.  so now you're even as far as my smites/applauds.