News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-05-31 Fenway Park - Roll Call

Started by rowjimmy, April 06, 2009, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

QuoteIn addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

Just checking - does this mean it's OK if I put in a request with my cc, and my wife puts in a request with hers? (yes, we have the same address)  Has anybody done this?
TM doesn't allow multiple requests to one address.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

can't wait..it does suck that I need to got thru the whole lottery, getting tix on the 18th, blah blah blah all over again..oh well..phenway is worth it
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

whyweigh5.0

as long as the name on the cards are different... then the same address is ok
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: slslbs on April 06, 2009, 06:54:18 PM
QuoteIn addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

Just checking - does this mean it's OK if I put in a request with my cc, and my wife puts in a request with hers? (yes, we have the same address)  Has anybody done this?
TM doesn't allow multiple requests to one address.

Yes, that is ok.

Last time around my brother, Mom, and I all put in for tickets.  (same address, different credit cards) and both of them scored shoreline tickets.
Bring in the dude!

ytowndan

It pretty much means you can't use your visa card to your address, and then use your discover card to your same address. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

birdman

Quote from: ytowndan on April 06, 2009, 06:59:20 PM
It pretty much means you can't use your visa card to your address, and then use your discover card to your same address. 

Bingo.

Mrs. Birdman has informed me that she will be tagging along for this one.
:phish:
:beers:
Paug FTMFW!

whyweigh5.0

no
you can use multiple cards with the same billing address.  Just as long as the name on the cards are different
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 06, 2009, 07:01:23 PM
no
you can use multiple cards with the same billing address.  Just as long as the name on the cards are different

and to be on the safe side.  Use a different email for each request

G. Augusto

I put in for 4.
If anyone can put in for ONE for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
a

sunrisevt

Sunrise & Mrs. VT will be there, hell or high water.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 06, 2009, 07:03:42 PM
Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 06, 2009, 07:01:23 PM
no

and to be on the safe side.  Use a different email for each request
thanks.
sls and lbs each put in a request for 2.
I think I'm due.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on April 06, 2009, 07:00:46 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on April 06, 2009, 06:59:20 PM

Bingo.

Mrs. Birdman has informed me that she will be tagging along for this one.
:phish:
:beers:

Shouldn't she just be Birdwoman? I mean, she was never one to change her name for you...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

AfterMidnight

how cool was the video they put together for this show? i was feelin' the tweezer at the end...

redrum

Quote from: MarkDavidson on April 07, 2009, 11:14:47 AM
how cool was the video they put together for this show? i was feelin' the tweezer at the end...

it was dope for sure.
but dude hit a wrong note in the first measure of Tweeprise.
anyone else catch that?

wtf's up with that?

Quote from: birdman on April 06, 2009, 02:53:36 PM
Weaksauce
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Igbo

i put in for 2, but unfortunately it looks like i now cant go. So i may have 2 xtras.