News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

emay

Been ripping through a replay of the Last Of Us on hard and its been super fun again to play that game.
Also a similar game I just picked up and cracked open yesterday, Days Gone, has been great too. Recommend it so far.

VA $l!m

emay

Just grabbed COD Black Ops for 30 on amazon. anyone want to play some zombies?!

tet

i'm pretty excited about Cyberpunk 2077, regardless of Keanu's involvement.  really looks like an amazing game (and I never touched Witcher series, so this would be my first CDPR experience)

in other news, I maxed out my XBL subscription to 36 months and upgraded to Games Pass Ultimate for $1, which was a no-brainer.  I'm loving the selection of stuff, and can't wait to see what gets added... I never would have paid $10/month for it alone, but it's really solid when I was already paying for Live, and i'm sure they'll get me nice and hooked with this deal. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Bobafett

I have jumped back into eso.   So much to do it can be overwhelming.   Then I look up and it's 2:30 am!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Bobafett on June 27, 2019, 01:33:10 PM
I have jumped back into eso.   So much to do it can be overwhelming.   Then I look up and it's 2:30 am!

I'm feeling this same way with Division 2. It is a ridiculous time suck, but so much fun, even just playing solo. I like that the first year content is all free if you just buy the base game.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on June 27, 2019, 01:33:10 PM
don't feel bad, I've been staying up to 5 for weeks now!! playing Final fantasy 14... and only reason i'm not on there right now is b/c it is 24 hr maintenance for expansion that drops 2moro.  :crazy:

its really been an unreal ride the last 2 months, and fuck yes I am burned out, but the experiences ive had and friends ive made are some of the best of the last 5-10 yrs of gaming for me, so totally worth it.

FFXIV is notoriously hard to get into b/c of the MASSIVE amount of story grinding required, but I powered through 7 years worth of content in 7 weeks to catch up for the expansion... ITs been a total blur but yeah, having the time of my life game wise.

The social interaction has overall been a great change for me as I was very reclusive the last few years and its definitely helped spill over into IRL motivations. I even made it a whole day without smoking this week, and finally got off my ass and bought a laptop I've had the $ for for almost a year, lol.

anyway, sorry, `1st paug post actually being able to type not in ps4 browser in forever so i'm rambling, lol. Love ya'll and game on! :rockout:

VA $l!m

Also, just tried the new Star Wars Update and the Droidekas are amazingly fun!

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 28, 2019, 12:33:03 AM

Guess I have to spin Battlefront back up.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 28, 2019, 12:33:03 AM

Update is huge so had to pause it for COD download, but going to get this fired up tonight.

tet

between the updates to SW and RDR2 and FO76, I really don't know what to do first...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

finished FFXIV  expansion story.
one of the best video game stories, if not the best, I've ever experienced.
Absolutely epic, heart wrenching, amazing.
here's an insane screenshot from my character after her triumph!

VA $l!m

BTW both Gendry and Roose Bolton from GoT voice acted two of the main characters in the FFXiV Shadowbringers expansion. awesome.