News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014/12/31 - 2015/01/03 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL

Started by VDB, October 29, 2014, 11:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 23, 2014, 07:02:07 PM
So I've never been to Miami...

Any recommendations of stuff to check out? Best restaurants? Good place for sushi?

Joe's Stone Crabs.  Bomb, but can be a pricey night out.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

TICKETS HAVE NOW DROPPED BELOW 30$ ON STUBHUB  THEY ARE NOW SELLING FOR THE SAME AMOUNT AS PARKING PASSES :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

NYE = 27.77$
1ST = 28.45$
2ND = 28.45$
3RD = 23.45

And to top it off, there are more tickets for NYE on Stubhub today (3,400), then there were yesterday (3,300). Rats fleeing a sinking ship......

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

qop24

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 01, 2014, 07:19:06 PM
TICKETS HAVE NOW DROPPED BELOW 30$ ON STUBHUB  THEY ARE NOW SELLING FOR THE SAME AMOUNT AS PARKING PASSES :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

NYE = 27.77$
1ST = 28.45$
2ND = 28.45$
3RD = 23.45

And to top it off, there are more tickets for NYE on Stubhub today (3,400), then there were yesterday (3,300). Rats fleeing a sinking ship......

Well that made my decision a little easier
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

VDB

Guess I don't have to worry about being stuck actually sitting in my 400s.   :|
Is this still Wombat?

Superfreakie

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on December 01, 2014, 11:33:08 PM

C'mon, how long have we been doing this for? The seat # on your ticket is but a suggestion. I'd say I sit in my ticket seats 10% of the time......the other 90% I'm in my ordained seats.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

^^Yup. First night of a run, I like to get inside early. Scope my 'assigned' seats, and scout for the 'ordained' section of my crew. Spread out, find the nearest vending & services, get comfy. Nobody gives much of a shit once they see what a good fit we are.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

JPhishman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 23, 2014, 07:02:07 PM
So I've never been to Miami...

Any recommendations of stuff to check out? Best restaurants? Good place for sushi?

Last year I had a great dinner at a place called Yardbird. It a southern chicken and waffles type of place. Great drinks too.

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

VDB

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 02, 2014, 12:26:15 AM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on December 01, 2014, 11:33:08 PM

C'mon, how long have we been doing this for? The seat # on your ticket is but a suggestion. I'd say I sit in my ticket seats 10% of the time......the other 90% I'm in my ordained seats.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I'm usually able to make things work out one way or another. The best shows are the ones where everyone seems to unanimously agree to treat the venue as GA.
Is this still Wombat?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

VDB

Yes, definitely would love to meet up. Who is/are the ringleader(s) so we can be sure to have info traded before traveling south?
Is this still Wombat?

Superfreakie

the "ringleaders"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

hit up BM, he has a smartphone.

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Superfreakie