News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/07/28 Austin, Tejas

Started by PIE-GUY, April 05, 2015, 02:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on June 01, 2015, 05:34:29 PM
Quote from: kellerb on June 01, 2015, 03:57:39 PM
Quote from: justjezmund on June 01, 2015, 03:41:40 PM
Where the hell is tajas?

pieguy, does this really work?

I have seen it work when tried... More than once, actually. Probably depends on the surrounding crowd, but I've never seen it fail.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Gundo

PIE-GUY

Time to get serious about this shit. The ex-wife is gonna be there with a big crew celebrating her 40th birthday. I gotta be surround by good people for protection!! Who's my posse gonna be?? I need strength in numbers, people!

Gundo

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

birdman

We were passing around a water bottle of tequila on the floor of FTW.  When someone finally handed Dave his bottle back , he looks at us and says "where did this come from?" We are like, Duh that's your tequila. He gets a weird look on his face, "I didn't bring any tequila tonight."  None of us knew where it came from. Dave opens the bottle and shrugs before gulping it down. Floor tequila for the win.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on July 16, 2015, 06:10:55 AM
We were passing around a water bottle of tequila on the floor of FTW.  When someone finally handed Dave his bottle back , he looks at us and says "where did this come from?" We are like, Duh that's your tequila. He gets a weird look on his face, "I didn't bring any tequila tonight."  None of us knew where it came from. Dave opens the bottle and shrugs before gulping it down. Floor tequila for the win.

Would have been even cooler if it had been dosed, I mean for everyone but Dave.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on July 16, 2015, 06:10:55 AM

The scary thing is, I'm pretty sure it was even my brand.  It was definitely in my trademark desani bottle. What freaks me out is that nobody knows where it came from. I mean, someone had to have taken the first sip, right?

Lifeboy

I'll be there with my crew!

:mrgreen: :rawk: :beerbang:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

Enjoy your Reprise opener kids.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PIE-GUY

This is the NEXT Phish show! Me happy!

zimbra

PG, I guess throw me on that list cause I'll BE THERE!!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio