News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/08/15-16 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

Started by VDB, April 13, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 11, 2015, 11:43:39 AM
Get your tickets now for saturday if you dont have one, go through Cash Or Trade or anything you can.
Ticketfly is showing it is sold out

the fuck, am I in the twilight zone? was not expecting this

antelope19

I hate that place when it's sold out. Makes the sting of missing Saturday a little less. It'll be the first phish show I've ever missed at MPP.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Craigslist and McGrupp save the day, we're in  :rawk:

rowjimmy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 12, 2015, 04:44:57 PM
stayin at the sheraton on sunday!  :rawk: :beerbang:
everyone is invited to the daytime pool party that seems to last all day there hit up me or scott or george

see you there

CrazyDave

I'm in.
So last year MPP allowed vending in the lot.  Does this mark a change in their policy on vending?
(~);}

rowjimmy

Quote from: CrazyDave on August 14, 2015, 10:28:33 PM
I'm in.
So last year MPP allowed vending in the lot.  Does this mark a change in their policy on vending?

I wouldn't hold my breath.

phil

Leaving cville in 10, brief pit stop in Woodbridge to pick up my uncle and then should be on the lot by 4. Where's everyone meeting up?
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

emay

Riding with Scotty up now
Left raleigh around 1030 this morning.
See you guys soon. Prob be easiest to meet in lot  :beers:  :rawk:

antelope19

You crazy kids have fun tonight! I'll be listening and ready to rage tomorrow!

antelope19

mbw

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Phish: From The Road
1h1 hour ago
Phish: From The Road ‏@Phish_FTR
SET ONE: Simple, glide, buried alive, mcgrupp!!!!, roggAe,  limb by, BBFCFM>your pet cat>BBFCFM, horn, blaze on, antelope
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged