News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Mr Minor, November 24, 2011, 08:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving (even you Canucks that don't celebrate it).

Enjoy a day of feasting and football!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Buffalo Budd

Have great thanksgiving neighbours to the South.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 24, 2011, 10:01:24 AM

:wink:

Happy Thanksgiving 'paug! 

aphineday

Quote from: susep on November 24, 2011, 10:26:22 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 24, 2011, 10:01:24 AM

:wink:

Happy Thanksgiving 'paug! 
NICE! Happy Thanksgiving to all! Have a great day with families, and enjoy too much food and pie!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

It's a Thanksgiving miracle, I ran to the grocery store to get some milk and walked right past a big display for Celebration Ale!!!! I picked up a sixer and my gallon of milk. Now I can't wait to get home from my grandmas house so I can crack one open.  :beers:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

The yuletide boozing season has begun!  Enjoy a day of football, feasting and tits!   :beers:

sls.stormyrider

^
for that, I'm truly thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Superfreakie

Quote from: Mr Minor on November 24, 2011, 08:31:14 AM
(even you Canucks that don't celebrate it).

we do celebrate but it was a couple weeks ago (our harvest cycle is earlier).
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

phil

on this day we celebrate our ancestors raping and pillaging injuns (or at least that's my understanding of it, I never was an excellent history student). Enjoy your turkey, yall!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Casey Lenahan

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Trying out the iPad right now pretty neat!
I owe Aug $20

mistercharlie

Quote from: tehdead on November 24, 2011, 06:34:52 PM
Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Trying out the iPad right now pretty neat!

I got an iPad yesterday and am loving playing with it.

antelope19

Bump!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

happy turkey day y'all!

I just got back from a completely vegan buffet with Michelle's family so that was.... different.
Bring in the dude!