News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: tet on August 14, 2019, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 14, 2019, 08:59:38 AM
Hartford 09 was 10 years ago.
What a fun night, long live the pong!

loved this show so much - I knew they were fuckin back before this, but this was awesome

I only caught Fenway and Great Woods before this, so I was still not convinced they were back.  This solidified it for me.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: tet on August 14, 2019, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 14, 2019, 08:59:38 AM
Hartford 09 was 10 years ago.
What a fun night, long live the pong!

loved this show so much - I knew they were fuckin back before this, but this was awesome

So good! So glad I made the trek up for these last 4 shows. I remember seeing a shooting star during the set (maybe the drugs, but other random wook in front of us confirmed), made the night even more special.

shoreline99

I can't believe this was ten years ago. I met a lot of paugers at that show and what a show it was...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

ph92

10 years ago on 8/11/09 I saw my first show! My dad's first as well, he saw his second at Blossom, so maybe I should get him posting here :hereitisyousentimentalbastard I can't believe it's been 10 years. Not a great show by any means... got TTE'd, but it was special nonetheless, Curtain With, Gumbo, Paul and Silas were the highlights.

It's been a ride since then! 
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

kellerb

Quote from: ph92 on August 15, 2019, 12:08:29 PM
10 years ago on 8/11/09 I saw my first show! My dad's first as well, he saw his second at Blossom, so maybe I should get him posting here :hereitisyousentimentalbastard I can't believe it's been 10 years. Not a great show by any means... got TTE'd, but it was special nonetheless, Curtain With, Gumbo, Paul and Silas were the highlights.

More importantly, Mirthmania I.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: kellerb on August 15, 2019, 01:39:05 PM

Even more importantly, whatever happened to PH92's Zappamom?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 15, 2019, 01:53:56 PM

Even more importantly, whatever happened to PH92's Zappamom?
She'd around somewhere, she's busy being a jaded vet after her 3rd show this summer
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Bobafett

!yessir!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

QuoteToday is the 22nd anniversary of your first Phish show!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

anthrax

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

anthrax

seeing the phish in alabama...what an...uh..interesting looking crowd...

PHISH, TUESDAY 09/28/1999
OAK MOUNTAIN AMPHITHEATRE
Pelham, AL
SET 1: Wolfman's Brother, Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley[1], Tube, Ginseng Sullivan > Roggae, Maze, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Harry Hood

SET 2: Farmhouse, Heavy Things, First Tube, Tweezer > Makisupa Policeman, Chalk Dust Torture, You Enjoy Myself

ENCORE: Halley's Comet > Tweezer Reprise

[1] No vocal jam.
Sneakin' Sally did not contain a vocal jam. The YEM vocal jam included Sweet Home Alabama quotes.

ytowndan

Love that show!  I damn near wore out a cass of that one back in the day.  Nothing super out there, but such a solid, all around good show.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

anthrax

24th year phishiversary today!  woo hoo!